Nandroid back up
factory n data reset (3 times)
clear cache (3 times)

then go into partition menu

wipe boot(3 times)
wipe system (3 times)
wipe cache (3 times)
wipe data (3 times)

If after this U still have issues then post on here. If u guys think this is to much of a headache, think what the devs go throrough to give Us this AWESOME rom

Agree with you about awesome rom! I did like you explain but after installed my app with TiBu I got fc with launcher.

mrcastillo

Reaction score
programs-manage apps-all-launcher app. U should see a force close button a cancel a Clear data n some others

Tater630

Reaction score
Also noticed that I do not have a battery icon in the status bar....the only setting that works for me is top bar...

What process did you go to install? What apps did you install afterwards? What theme are you running?

For this kind of issue, you either had a bad download, bad install, or changed something from stock to cause that issue.

Redownloaded wiped everything..... running smoother but still no battery icon in the status bar

Reaction score
This is a heads up to anyone interested in installing the BnB Market with 1.4.22 – which by the way is quite beautiful. Download it here, post #798:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/105022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk-80.html

Flash 1.4.22, but don’t sign into Google. Immediately boot into recovery and flash the BnB Market.

The Market in 1.4.22 is 2.3.4 and if you sign into Google before flashing the BnB Market, it will immediately update to the ugly green and white market. Then it will be too late to easily change it to the themed Market.

You could probably use the same process for any of the other themed 2.3.6 Markets, though I’m not sure. If you’ve already flashed 1.4.22 and can’t stand the stock Market, I’d say it’s worth re-flashing just to get the BnB Market; it’s that nice.

I would suggest making a separate thread for discussing this. I have no problems with anyone modding 1.4.22, but I cannot problem solve any issues that come up with doing this. I would prefer any bugs listed in this thread to be related to the 1.4.22 build, not bugs with different mods. It makes it easier for users to find information too.

@ Magiman7 – Thanks for letting me know. New thread started.

@ Magiman7, Jamezelle, TP4bama, MarkHUK and all who had a hand in this – Thanks for all of your hard work. It’s much appreciated!

@ mjh68 – See the O.P. of the new thread for your issue.

lfylove

Reaction score
So far not so good battery life :/ moderate use since 10pm its now almost 3. Using Chevy's ulv 125-0.8 kernal clocked at 600 ondemand. Idk if its the kernal or the rom pretty sure its the rom but besides tht absolutely no problems I'm loving it I may just carry an extra battery or something cause this rom is sik! Thanks to all involved!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
So far not so good battery life :/ moderate use since 10pm its now almost 3. Using Chevy's ulv 125-0.8 kernal clocked at 600 ondemand. Idk if its the kernal or the rom pretty sure its the rom but besides tht absolutely no problems I'm loving it I may just carry an extra battery or something cause this rom is sik! Thanks to all involved!!

What was your battery life like on stock kernel?

jdm627

Reaction score
I got again launcher Fc instaling my app with TiBu!

What app? Why can't you use Miui Backup to back it up and restore it?

I restore all my app with TiBu first and then flashed again and with Miui Backup and got the same launcher Fc. But I am doing one by one from market :(
I got problems with slayher and deprimed kernel too. with stock it´s working pefect with some but not with all my app´s

lfylove

Reaction score

What was your battery life like on stock kernel?
I only had stock kernal on my phone for a few hours I went from about 100 to 30 in as little as 2 hours