D1-Miui-1.4.22

Rotech72

Reaction score
Running smoothly ..so far haven't had any kind of problems ..thanks to all the guys who have made MIUI the best rom I've ever downloaded on my good ole Droid ..going to hate when that day comes that I part ways with my D1..dancedroid

kevin11189

Reaction score
I'm just curious. It's not really a big deal or anything. I was just wondering why we don't get the brightness adjuster in the toggle pulldown. I noticed that it is shown in the themes and stuff. Seriously though, this rom is running amazingly. Great job Magiman and Jamezelle.

lfylove

Reaction score
Is there anyway to change the time to 12 hour?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm just curious. It's not really a big deal or anything. I was just wondering why we don't get the brightness adjuster in the toggle pulldown. I noticed that it is shown in the themes and stuff. Seriously though, this rom is running amazingly. Great job Magiman and Jamezelle.

Have you tried turning off auto brightness?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Reaction score
Successfully Flashing BnB Market 2.3.6 in 1.4.22!

This is a heads up to anyone interested in installing the BnB Market with 1.4.22 – which by the way is quite beautiful. Download it here, post #798:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/105022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk-80.html

Flash 1.4.22, but don’t sign into Google. Immediately boot into recovery and flash the BnB Market.

The Market in 1.4.22 is 2.3.4 and if you sign into Google before flashing the BnB Market, it will immediately update to the ugly green and white market. Then it will be too late to easily change it to the themed Market.

You could probably use the same process for any of the other themed 2.3.6 Markets, though I’m not sure. If you’ve already flashed 1.4.22 and can’t stand the stock Market, I’d say it’s worth re-flashing just to get the BnB Market; it’s that nice.

Tater630

Reaction score
Thanks for the update guys!!! 2 things though I am still getting launcher FC and this build is really laggy... I have the launcher in comp mode.. any ideas?

Tater630

Reaction score
Also noticed that I do not have a battery icon in the status bar....the only setting that works for me is top bar...

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Also noticed that I do not have a battery icon in the status bar....the only setting that works for me is top bar...

What process did you go to install? What apps did you install afterwards? What theme are you running?

For this kind of issue, you either had a bad download, bad install, or changed something from stock to cause that issue.

cowsquad

Reaction score
I wanted to thanks: Jamezelle, tb4bama and Magiman, for brought us such a Good Rom to the Droid 1. I have not had any issues since 1.4.15, everything is running smooth as butter, I see a lot of people complaining about minor details, instead of that, we should take the time to donate or credit this guys for such a amazing job. THANK you guys for working hard, and not expecting a dime as a reward, You guys are marvelous.

mjh68

Reaction score
This is a heads up to anyone interested in installing the BnB Market with 1.4.22 – which by the way is quite beautiful. Download it here, post #798:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/105022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk-80.html

Flash 1.4.22, but don’t sign into Google. Immediately boot into recovery and flash the BnB Market.

The Market in 1.4.22 is 2.3.4 and if you sign into Google before flashing the BnB Market, it will immediately update to the ugly green and white market. Then it will be too late to easily change it to the themed Market.

You could probably use the same process for any of the other themed 2.3.6 Markets, though I’m not sure. If you’ve already flashed 1.4.22 and can’t stand the stock Market, I’d say it’s worth re-flashing just to get the BnB Market; it’s that nice.

Flashed it, but how do I change the text in the market so it's readable ? I now have black on black .

OP
magiman7

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I would suggest making a separate thread for discussing this. I have no problems with anyone modding 1.4.22, but I cannot problem solve any issues that come up with doing this. I would prefer any bugs listed in this thread to be related to the 1.4.22 build, not bugs with different mods. It makes it easier for users to find information too.

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Ditto! Great ROM

I wanted to thanks: Jamezelle, tb4bama and Magiman, for brought us such a Good Rom to the Droid 1. I have not had any issues since 1.4.15, everything is running smooth as butter, I see a lot of people complaining about minor details, instead of that, we should take the time to donate or credit this guys for such a amazing job. THANK you guys for working hard, and not expecting a dime as a reward, You guys are marvelous.

Sent from a DROID1 behind bars for flashing unsuspecting ROMS in the park

mrblackhp

Reaction score
Thanks for the update guys!!! 2 things though I am still getting launcher FC and this build is really laggy... I have the launcher in comp mode.. any ideas?

Had the same problem. Change your VM Heap to 40m. (Theres a VM Hep tool in the market) That totally fixed all laggy-ness and FCs for me.

jdm627

Reaction score
I got again launcher Fc instaling my app with TiBu!

mrcastillo

Reaction score
To all of U guys having issues
this is a must Do!
Nandroid back up
factory n data reset (3 times)
clear cache (3 times)

then go into partition menu

wipe boot(3 times)
wipe system (3 times)
wipe cache (3 times)
wipe data (3 times)

If after this U still have issues then post on here. If u guys think this is to much of a headache, think what the devs go throrough to give Us this AWESOME rom