D1-miui-1.4.15 (Gingerbread)

Anathema

Reaction score
In the few hours I've been running it (since about 11 AM) I have to say it's the smoothest MIUI I've used yet, and I've been using it since it's conception. The only thing that doesn't work for me is certain thumbnails in the gallary don't show up. No reboots, no redraw, no fc's yet of any kind. Apps not restoring isn't that big of a deal for me right now. Much better than recent versions.

Icculus760

Reaction score
I was also gettlng fc's It is mainly when you change something in settings. If you can handle redraws you can stop the fc's by disable keeping home in memory

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

thanks - i'll give that a try. considering there's a redraw every time the launcher FC's, i'm sure i could live with it.....for a while :)

juniorjwh

Reaction score
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I love my new Gingy MIUI Droid. Did I say thank you.

Thanks

Sent from a DROID1 behind bars for flashing unsuspecting ROMS in the park

rafiki1

Reaction score
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I love my new Gingy MIUI Droid. Did I say thank you.

Thanks

Sent from a DROID1 behind bars for flashing unsuspecting ROMS in the park

They allow cellphones in prison!?

Reaction score
Am I missing something? I can't find MIUI Backup after the install.

Where oh where could it be?

Seriously, where is it? LOL

Bob

kazx

Reaction score
Am I missing something? I can't find MIUI Backup after the install.
Where oh where could it be?
Seriously, where is it? LOL
Bob

Previous backs were in sd/miui_backup/SysDatabackup, now they are in sd/Miui/backup/allbackup

just copy the back from sysdatabackup to allbackup and they will work

neilfruitii

Reaction score
Awesome job to everyone involved. I have an incredibly minor issue/question. I cannot get the PIN security to work at the lockscreen. I input the PIN, but it has access as soon as I slide the slider down. If I use the pattern it works fine, but the PIN doesn't.

OG(DRO)ID

Reaction score
Yea I made the jump back to miui afterwards being gone for awhile, wanted to try gingerbread roms. Now miui has a taste of it...and sorta disappointed that I'm still getting force closes every 5 secs....back to cm7 until its a bit more stable

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

cowsquad

Reaction score
Yea I made the jump back to miui afterwards being gone for awhile, wanted to try gingerbread roms. Now miui has a taste of it...and sorta disappointed that I'm still getting force closes every 5 secs....back to cm7 until its a bit more stable

wow probably your phone sucks because miui works perfectly on my droid one man

omala

Reaction score
The only problem I've had with both roms is my data will randomly shut off and not turn on until I shut off and turen on data which is annoying..any recommendations or fixes??

jengas kahn

Reaction score
The only problem I've had with both roms is my data will randomly shut off and not turn on until I shut off and turen on data which is annoying..any recommendations or fixes??

this is a problem with cyanogenmod7 for the droid, which is what miui4.15 is based off of. cvpcs, the maintainer, has been working on it. we thought he had it fixed today but there's apparently still an issue.

his twitter: cvpcs (cvpcs) on Twitter

i'm guessing it will be resolved pretty soon. and don't quote me on that.

frostthejack

Reaction score
Well im having the standard gingerbread problems and the only other problem I had was when I tried to do to much at once

jamba7

Reaction score
Where would I find the MIUI notifications file? I'm trying to set a custom sound for all my notifications. So I was thinking if I knew where it was I could put my own sounds in it. That is my only problem otherwise I love it. Please help.