1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

D-Inc Help Needed

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by beasleybiz, Jun 30, 2011.

1. beasleybiz

beasleybiz New Member

Ok, I had rooted my co-workers DInc with unrevoked a while back and eveything has been fine. A few days ago she had problems and I was out of town so she called tech support. The had her do hard reset and according to her "lots of other things" they are sending her a new phone, but I told her I needed to get it back to S-on before we returned it or they would back charge her. I downloaded the How To: Unroot the HTC Incredible | TheUnlockr
    Stock RUU and went into Hboot and ran the RUU. It said everything completed successfully and when I rebooted I get nothing but black screen. I waited 15 minutes before pulling battery and tried to turn it on again. I feel the haptic buzz when it "powers on" but can see nothing on screen. I tried going back into hboot, but when I hold volume down (also tried volume up) I get nothing. I tried turning on normally and waiting 5min before plugging into computer to see if it is recognized in ADB. I get the windows sound that a USB device was plugged up, but when I issue the devices command nothing is listed. Any ideas on anything else to try?
    Any and all help is appreciated.
  2. beasleybiz

beasleybiz New Member

3. Neonknight

Neonknight New Member

Dang. That is one of those "anything that can go wrong, will go wrong" thingies. I bet you were sweating for awhile.