1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

D INC dropped in water. Advice please fellas

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Hacks' started by deadmaggot6, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadmaggot6

deadmaggot6 New Member

So I bought a droid incredible from my girl for 25.00. Clean esn only 2 months old. Here's the problem. It was dropped in a toilet. Then put through the drying process etc. So the phone boots up with sound and lights on home, menu,search and back buttons. I can't figure out online whether its the digitizer or the lcd screen. Is there anything I should be looking for???. I'm trying to get out cheap as possible.

I have a droid 1 and want a newer phone. Could I activate this phone and claim it on insurance shortlly after or what. I'm very techy so the bust apart wouldn't be a problem. I'm just looking for advice. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. Crooke356

Crooke356 New Member

Do not try to boot!! Remove battery and let everything air dry completely before putting the battery back in and rebooting. I've known this to work 7 times. I've never known it to fail. Good luck!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  3. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

4. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Any more mention of insurance fraud will get you a permanent vacation from this forum. Why don't you do the right thing and file the insurance claim under your GF's insurance? Surely she had insurance on it too, and that's when the damage occurred.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

droid incredible dropped in water

htc droid dropped in water
htc droid incredible 2 fell in water