Cyberlords - Arcology

solar

Reaction score
I just came across this game yesterday but its been out for a bit, so I apologize in advanced if you've already seen this! I haven't seen a game on the market yet, so I thought i'd share. :)

Its pretty cool; It's a furturistic RPG with real time and turn based elements (like Knights of the Old Republic) where you can attack in real time but pause the action to cue commands. There are lots of weapons and items and you level up your character and their "implants" for new abilities.

It's an isometric view that reminds me of SNES era RP's and has nice graphics, good music and suprisingly good controls. It appears that it was developed specifially for handheld use and it shows. Its also optimized for those of you with an Experia Play. There is a free demo version and a full version. QR code below is for the demo.

Android Market Link

cyberlords_04_240x320.jpg
cyberlords_05_240x320.jpg

chart

Last edited:

Umarrevenge

Reaction score
Argh but I don't use credit cards, even my mom and dad

from a Mini Galaxy of Umarrevenge

OP
solar

solar

Reaction score
Argh but I don't use credit cards, even my mom and dad

from a Mini Galaxy of Umarrevenge
Yup, there's a lot of things you need a credit or visa check card for these days. I suppose you can always ask for a amazon.com giftcard and buy it though amazon's android app market, lol