CyanoLock & Other UI edits.

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by MAD Industries, Feb 4, 2011.

1. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

First off thanks for ur work, lovin it! Second, I have a request (when ur totally finished with everything else) can u make a MM template for changing status bar icons....battery, signal, wifi....things like that....???

done with thumbs
  2. Hell Toupee

Hell Toupee New Member

I would really really really love to have this as a Metamorph file if at all possible please.

BatteryPercentageTheme.apk

Thanks for all your time and hard work.
  3. MAD Industries

MAD Industries New Member

You have been added to the To-Do list in the OP. I will PM you when it's ready.

You have been added to the To-Do list in the OP. I will PM you when it's ready.
  4. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

That's a BIG to do list! I sure wish I knew how to help out!

done with thumbs
  5. NeoCrisis

NeoCrisis New Member

If you get the force close loop just turn off the screen. Press the power put till goes to the lock screen then long press it again to bring up the reboot menu.

one another note
    Has anyone noticed after using metamorph on the framework-res.apk the progress bar when installing or uninstalling flashes with different images than the normal gray diagonal stripes

Attached Files:

6. MAD Industries

Haha thanks for the tip. Haven't really had a problem with that yet though. And the progress bar thing, nope. (But that looks kinda cool)

Sent with Tapatalk. Root Woot!
  7. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

Morphed the newest version a minute ago, and it changed my boot animation..??
    I have jrummys "root tools" installed and it took a random one from that, the stick fight (well at least I think that's where it got it from, that's the only place on my fone iit was) and I have tried EVERYTHING to change it back with no success!?! Any thoughts??

done with thumbs
  8. MAD Industries

Woah no idea whatsoever. Never even heard of that happening and I am not familiar with "root tools". :( Flash the rom over itself and see if that changes it?
  9. adsfa34

adsfa34 New Member

Thanks! CM7 is too cool for school to not have a transparent pulldown ... but the DE pulldown is BEYOND AWESOME :)

...you weren't kidding about the FC either lol that was a trip

EDIT: oh and it works on cm7 nightly #39 btw :)
  10. adsfa34

adsfa34 New Member

Check in your /data/local/ directory and if there is anything there named "bootanimation.zip" delete it. Then it will default to the bootanimation.zip in /system/media/ on boot.

If your bootanimation is still something else, just find the bootanimation.zip that you want (it's packaged in the ROM if you need to go digging for it), and put it in /system/media/ (replace existing bootanimation.zip) and chmod to 644 (rw-r-r--) and reboot. Should be fine after that. No idea why the MM file would've done that tho...
  11. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

I've tried that....that's the part that gets me! Nothin will work! I finally just had to reflash the ROM to get it back
    done with thumbs
  12. gambit07

gambit07 New Member

Hope everythings going well! One thing I wanted to mention, on the rotary lockscreen (which I don't believe you've edited?), the colors are correct however in landscape the slider dial is all messed up, just wondering if you'd be interested in taking a look at that? On top of that I use a screen density of 220 instead of 240 and for whatever reason the dial in portrait can't stretch all the way across(I can send you a screen if you'd like, doesn't look TOO difficult to fix), not sure if you'd be interested in doing a personal one like that, if not no worries! Thanks for all the work as usual
  13. MAD Industries

Yep, all is well. Crazy valentines weekend (that refused to stop till yesterday haha) so I haven't really done much since friday last week. Definitely going to look into the rotary thing. And as to the density, well I have never messed with the density before though if your density is lower it should theoretically be making it's way across even better. That's very weird. Screenshots would be nice for sure.

EDIT: By the way, you are by far one of the best bug catchers I have ever worked with. (that's a good thing)
  14. gambit07

gambit07 New Member

Haha thats great! Hopefully anyway, valentines is just one of those days. Also thanks much, if you need testing done for any other stuff I'm sure I could give it a shot. I'm feeling pretty frustrated today since I'm trying to work on a G2 I just bought with a friend and I feel like it's shooting me down at every turn, a lot different (and more difficult to find info. for) rooting process. Anyway here is a link to the picture, also I've confirmed it looks normal with screen density at 240 so that is why it looks this way. I'm not sure why the regular sliders wouldn't be like this though with 220 dpi?
    Edit: I should also let you know I'm on build #32 or so, haven't updated in a while so unless you edited those they could have been fixed in one of those builds
    [​IMG]
  15. MAD Industries

Updated CyanoLockFull with more-transparent landscape sliders. Updated CyanoLockRed to include themed sliders and a fixed pattern lock. Added CarbonRotary which is a solid black rotary dial with red icons. Added GingerRotary which changes the background of the rotary dial to match the gingerbread sliders. (check second post for the rotary mods)
  16. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

Dude the GingerRotary was exactly how I imagined it! And you left the icons be so it can work with stock, CyanBread, or whatever. Thanks!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  17. MAD Industries

Haha no problem. I'm glad it worked out so perfectly. It is literally made from the very same pixels as the slider.
  18. 52brandon

52brandon New Member

lookin good sir. Thanks for the red. Perfect addition to the theme I'm running now. Much appreciated
  19. MAD Industries

Thanks. I am actually using it now since I like how it came out so much.
  20. jimmydene84

jimmydene84 New Member

Just saw u put the template up for the status icons....I will let u know how it goes tonight! :) and btw I have been running all this stuff of jeffs build of CM and have had no issues if u wanna add that to the OP as tested on

done with thumbs