CyanoLock & Other UI edits.

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by MAD Industries, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Shadowclock

Shadowclock Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This was a fun little "game" to play trying to click as fast as possible to get bast the FC and get to the reboot button LOL

Looks great though!

2. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    Right? So glad I'm not the only one who's been playing. That might be my favorite part of the whole process haha. Hope nobody tries it overclocked too high.

3. gambit07

gambit07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks really good! Quick favor to ask, I just deleted the stock browser and along with it the download manager and other download apk (cant remember what its called but its right next to it). Turns out one of those download apks is for my market apps because it fc's any time i try to go to my apps now :icon_eek:. Anyway someone could upload those 2? Or whichever it is if you know, it would be greatly appreciated :)

4. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    Just flash GAPPS. If for some reason you don't want to then yeah, I'll upload the files.

5. gambit07

gambit07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I'd rather not only because I hate going through and getting rid of the stuff I don't use, but also because I'm not sure that those apks are in gapps, I didn't see them in the package when I looked at it

6. dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood Member

Ratings:
    +0
    im new to theming just started doin some stuff... how do you change the color of the slider i guess you would say? i dont know hard to explain but i have the little circles themed but not the sliders.

pointed to it in pic

Attached Files:

7. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I only recommended gapps because it includes anything the market needs to run. But that's alright. I'll upload the apks tonight when I get a chance. I'm on my way out the door atm.

Yes, slider or tab is correct terminology. And they are each two parts: the tab beginning and the tab end. If you look at "/system/framework/framwork-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi/" you will find files beginning with "jog_tab". After looking at them you will easily recognize what they are. The tricky part is that the tab end files are .9.png files which means they are specially formatted to be stretched by the system. You can not directly edit these. If you do not have experience with them, find a .9.png tutorial in the theme section. Hope that helps!

8. gambit07

gambit07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha thought I'd let you know I made an attempt at curing my laziness, but reflashing gapps did not install those apks and so unfortunately it wasn't fixed. I made a backup before I did it and it turned out the backup was corrupt so I ended up uninstalling all the extra stuff anyway, serves me right I suppose.

9. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    In that case I would say reflash whichever built you are using on top of that. (you don't have to wipe data) But anyways, I PM'd the apks to you so hopefully that works. Let me know if you are missing any others.

10. gambit07

gambit07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome, thanks for the help. For anyone else wondering it's Downloadprovider.apk that can't be deleted, otherwise when you try to go to my apps in the market it will FC.

11. 52brandon

52brandon Active Member

Ratings:
    +19
    for some reason I can't get the red sliders to theme... I got the cyan and pulldown to work, just no red. Anybody else have this happen?

12. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    Haha yeah sorry the Red on only has the pattern lock themed. The cyan one was extended by special request. If you would like to have the red one completed I will do that after I update the landscape sliders on cyan.