CyanoLock & Other UI edits.

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by MAD Industries, Feb 4, 2011.

1. tkarocker

tkarocker New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I think Cyanbread is exactly what I am looking for! Do you know where I can download it? Thanks for your help!

2. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    Cyanbread is packaged with the CM7 ROM. If you are running cyanogenmod 7, just look in your app drawer and launch "Theme Chooser" and select "Cyanbread". It should instantly apply. If you are running a different ROM, most likely cyanbread is not available to you in which case I can make a couple MM files for you but I cannot port the entire cyanbread over. (Too many files)

3. gambit07

gambit07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome! I need to go test one out, haha and I'm sure you did make the right choice

4. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    Worst part is once source comes out for xoom it will probably take a lot of my time away from droid. :p

5. gambit07

gambit07 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh man I know! Hopefully its not out before cm7 final then :p

6. MAD Industries

Ratings:
    +0
    So I went to go update the MM files and maybe get some more programming done on the dev kit and I found out that windows isn't stable anymore. (I run it in parallels side-by-side with mac) Turns out that mac uses HD space as a swap of sorts especially when windows is running. I got my first taste of having 3gb free out of a 500gb HD. Sorry about the delays guys. I am working on getting a hold of a 2.5inch terabyte drive. ;)

EDIT: I do intend to attempt working in a windows-only environment through bootcamp. Should be interesting without PS.

EDIT 2: I have attached four update.zip files for CyanbreadExtension, CyanDialer, and both CyanoLocks. These were build from CM7 RC4 and confirmed working. Contact me if you need an undo file. I highly recommend that these only be used with RC4 but if you have a nandroid backup, feel free to try them on other versions. Let me know if they work for you. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

Search tags for this page
color font @col

cyan status bar mm theme

cyanbread metamorph

cyanolock

cyanolock apk
cyanolock xposed
cyanolock.apk
guide maad circle volume di statusbar expanded
how to edit pattern background wallpaper using metamorph
xposed cyanolock