1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cyanogern 6 and clockwork

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by cell2011, May 22, 2011.

1. cell2011

cell2011 New Member

Hi i need help i had clockwork 2.5.0.1 on Droid. i downloaded cyanogen mod 6 last night but couldnt find market [COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important]app[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] and wanted to install [COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=#812528 !important][FONT=inherit !important]google[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] apps in the roms to be able to sign in for google acct and there was an error when downloading. Ive wiped everything but dont know how to get this back to anything or even stock. It was 2.2. I dont care where it goes now as long as its something. I can get into the recovery after booting up but no home screen yet. I can get into clockwork and nandroid backup complete but sd card-ext is not found. How do i just go to 2.0 like this was. Im in bootloader cannot program and battery low it says then it goes back to blinking M sign while charging. The battery was great before i did all this Experts please
  2. jengas kahn

jengas kahn New Member

did you wipe? did you download and install gapps? you did make a nandroid, right? important!
  3. cell2011

cell2011 New Member

I did download all that on the pc but i cant even get to home screen at all now or clockwork it just blinks M it sometimes says bootloader but cannot program and battery low