CyanogenMod's Koush Moving Forward with App Store for Banned Apps Idea

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I mean don't get me wrong I'm making decent money with boot manager and have been able to thwart piracy haven't seen a pirated version since 2.1 or whatever but the users have been annoyed by my security but I have made it much easier on the user in this next update

But still I can't complain I make more than any of my friends now and don't have to work a job this summer thanks to boot manager so it's pretty straight for a college student ha I still never was in this for the money kind if just been a fun hobby that ended up paying I just think it's unfair that they take that large a chunk for the hard work us app devs put in

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

i always wondered why most developers didn't release trial versions of their apps so people can "try before you buy" but i guess this is probably why...its too bad because it certainly would be nice to try a lot of apps without having to but first in case you dont really like it or its just not for you

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In my opinion its just more annoying to keep two versions up to date. Like you have to create two separate apks with separate packages and then when you updated on you have to make all the changes again in the free version

Trials though on the other hand are actually impossible to create for a rooted device it can't be done

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz