cyanogenmod

Reaction score
i have to be honest. ive been holding my own pretty well so far with not rooting and waiting for the 2.1 update before i decide. after seeing this cyanogen mod i seriously doubt the 2.1 update will be as nice. i still plan on waiting a few weeks for any bugs to surface but from everything i.ve read its badass. anybody else loosing grip on non-rooting after seeing cyanogenmod??

stanrc

Reaction score
I've been rooted for a while but just moved from droidmod to the cyanogenmod. Is much more developed than most other 2.1 roms.

droidtom

Reaction score
I too had been holding out till last night. Cyanogen just looked too nice and I really wanted to try out wifi tethering. It's fantastic. The only issue I have had was when trying to dial *228 to update roaming the keypad disappeared. Just open the physical and hit the numbers from there with no alt key and it worked fine. I don't have it overclocked and it's still awesome.

Tatootie

Reaction score
I was a big fan of droid mod too. I know they are busy but I got disappointed waiting for an update from them.
Tried a cpl others too, and I seemed to have random issues with them but this cyanogen imho is the smoothest and fastest. I only have one issue right now - when I get an email from my stock email program, I cant seem to click on a link and have it open my browser. Im sure Koush is working on it though.
The best part though is that soon we will be able to get ota updates from the rom manager - I cant wait!