1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cyanogenmod shortcut help!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by shane-o, Dec 18, 2010.

1. shane-o

shane-o New Member

I'm running Cyanogen Mod 6.1.0 and I seem to have replaced my applications shortcut at the bottom with another application (meant to delete but forgot it switched to the top). I can't seem to figure out how to get it back. Anyone? Also every once in a while I'll make the 3 shortcuts go away completely and reboot the phone and they'll come back. Didn't work for changing it back though.
  2. Hiroller173

Hiroller173 New Member

You're talking about the miniature icons at the bottom, correct?

When it happened to me, I was just able to drag the shortcut I wanted right over the one at the bottom. I have Dolphin browser on my right shortcut now.

I've had the same problem with all of them disappearing from time to time. I went into settings to play with them, didn't change anything, but when I went back to the home screen they were back. Since upgrading to 6.1.2 it hasn't happened, but I may not have hit the magic button yet...
  3. shane-o

shane-o New Member

Yep it's those icons. Well the problem is the one I changed was the applications grid icon. I can't seem to find a setting that will let me bring it back.
  4. Reznik987

Reznik987 New Member

I had the same thing happen with Cyanogen Mod 7 RC2. To bring the applications menu back I touched an unused portion of the desktop background until the shortcut menu came up. I then chose the "Launcher Actions" button. This places the applications menu on the desktop ... you can now long press that shortcut and drag it to the drawer position it was orginally in.

I hope this works for you.
Search tags for this page
add shortcutd in cm browser
add shortcuts cyanogenmod
creating shortcut cyanogenmod
cyanogenmod 10 screenshot shortcut
cyanogenmod 10.1 screenshot shortcut
cyanogenmod applications shortcut
cyanogenmod bookmark shortcut
cyanogenmod can't delete shortcuts
cyanogenmod create shortcut
cyanogenmod lost application button