CyanogenMod for Droid 5.0.5.7

hobby31

Reaction score
Hey Koush, I've been running 5.0.5.7 for about 5 days now with Bezkit Kernel at 1.0 ghz and apps2sd active and haven't had any real problems til today. I tried the navigation today and for some reason it wouldnt work right. I mean, I had a gps lock but the nav would have me on a different street than I was on and kept trying to tell me to make u turns and other stuff. I closed the app and reopened it and had the same result. I didn't try turning gps off and on though. Could of had a bad lock or something but I havent ever had an issue with it.

Has anyone else had issues with navigation?

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok is anyone else having trouble with the Movies app? I tried using it the otherday but couldn't because it wouldn't recognize my connection. Kept tel

If your referring to the Flixter movies app I've used it 5 times today with no problems. I've been using 5.0.5.7 for 5 days now with apps2sd active and Bezkit kernel at 1.0 ghz.
Thanks for the heads up glad it's not the rom, just had to make sure. I'm going to re install it and hope it fixes it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hacku

Reaction score
Has anyone else here experienced a homescreen icon lag when removing the phone either from the media dock or the card dock?

All of my homescreen icons (including widgets) disappear for about 5 seconds once I remove the phone from either one of the docks and then they come back. I was just wondering if this is considered "normal", or if this is a bug in this build.

Thanks...

Having the same issue, but, I have it when exiting the browser and even when going from landscape to portrait mode.

It only happens to me when removing the phone from one of the docks. Other than that everything else seems to be fine.

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I posted this on ROM Mgr tips and I thought I might get a quicker answer....

Like an idiot, I hit download for 5.0.5.7 twice and now I have it showing it will down load it twice. Any problems? Can I stop it from downloading it twice?

Maybe I jumped the gun. The second download is "Google Apps" which I "checked"

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I posted this on ROM Mgr tips and I thought I might get a quicker answer....

Like an idiot, I hit download for 5.0.5.7 twice and now I have it showing it will down load it twice. Any problems? Can I stop it from downloading it twice?

Maybe I jumped the gun. The second download is "Google Apps" which I "checked"

You're correct the second is the google apps :), you're fine lol

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Oh Oh....

I've locked up trying to switch. I have "Can't open SD card...."
"Installation aborted"

A little help would be appreciated.

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
I am sure having trouble with getting this ROM running. I Locked up the phone -got it to reboot- lost all settings, apps, etc. but back on 9.0. downloaded 5.0.5.7 on my computer and moved it to my SD card and loaded it and it is/was running but no apps and probably other things. opened ROM Mgr and it would not allow me access to anything after doing the clockwork update. So..... I restored 9.0 and I am trying to download 5.0.5.7 with google apps and I will try again.

Kind of talking to myself, I guess...

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Finally I am running again...just slow. 600 max on setcpu. I cannot access the bekit kernels link on ROM mgr ( it was working when I was on 9.0 ). Is there a way to get around this?

Anyone?

jper1

Reaction score
Finally I am running again...just slow. 600 max on setcpu. I cannot access the bekit kernels link on ROM mgr ( it was working when I was on 9.0 ). Is there a way to get around this?

Anyone?

Did you enable developer mode?

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score

Anyone?

Did you enable developer mode?

Oops!!! I did now.

All is good. Now I am going to see what I can mess up by re-skinning with natediddy's rainy day update......

Last edited:

hacku

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there's a big difference in battery life when using the Low Voltage vs Standard Voltage kernels?

I'm currently using the Normal Voltage bekit Kernels, but would like to improve battery life a little more. So is there a significant difference between the two kernels?

Thanks

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there's a big difference in battery life when using the Low Voltage vs Standard Voltage kernels?

I'm currently using the Normal Voltage bekit Kernels, but would like to improve battery life a little more. So is there a significant difference between the two kernels?

Thanks

Theoretically I think low voltages improve battery life although I tend to stay away from them since I've had trouble with them in the past. Sometimes my phone wouldn't wake from sleep without a battery pull.

kauaigs

Reaction score
My phone has no issues with LV kernels, so that is all I use. Battery life is stellar...