CyanogenMod for Droid 5.0.5.7

Mikejl

Reaction score
Certainly, get Helix from the market....and also Ruqqq's Helix2 .7 Beta2 from his site works and *I think* is now public beta.

The ROM now comes with bekit's "stock" kernel. You can apply whichever speed/voltage you prefer through Rom Manager. There are kernels by Bekit in 3 voltages and kernels by P3Droid. I personally use Bekits LV 800 mhz 7 slot kernel with great results

You can see all the themes for CM on the CM Forum in the Themes section

Thanks!! I got the Overclocking accomplished. On to check out Ruqqq's Helix2

:)

Mike

irishdroid

Reaction score
Okay, I'm getting a bit frustrated. For the last 24 hours I have not been able to download a rom from rom manager. Every time I click on download rom it says "you must upgrade your rom manager to the latest version" I have uninstalled the premium version, I cannot uninstall the free version, wont let me do it from manage apps or from the market. I want to get some themes and add on stuff maybe a new OC kernel. Someone please enlighten me.

mattg1

Reaction score
Okay, I'm getting a bit frustrated. For the last 24 hours I have not been able to download a rom from rom manager. Every time I click on download rom it says "you must upgrade your rom manager to the latest version" I have uninstalled the premium version, I cannot uninstall the free version, wont let me do it from manage apps or from the market. I want to get some themes and add on stuff maybe a new OC kernel. Someone please enlighten me.

have you tryed to hit the first option in RM flash latest version of clockwork recovery?

kauaigs

Reaction score

have you tryed to hit the first option in RM flash latest version of clockwork recovery?

Yes....if you don't flash the latest recovery you will only have grey'd out options. Could this be your issue?

irishdroid

Reaction score

Yes....if you don't flash the latest recovery you will only have grey'd out options. Could this be your issue?

Nope, Current Recovery is ClockworkMod Recovery 1.8.0.8 Im not getting greyed out options, I am getting no options at all. Heres is exactly what happens.

I open ROM Manager and click the fourth item "Download ROM" then I get a message that says this "You must upgrade your ROM Manager to the latest version!"

I am about to just go into recovery and flash the rom again, is that pointless at this moment.

hacku

Reaction score
Has anyone else here experienced a homescreen icon lag when removing the phone either from the media dock or the card dock?

All of my homescreen icons (including widgets) disappear for about 5 seconds once I remove the phone from either one of the docks and then they come back. I was just wondering if this is considered "normal", or if this is a bug in this build.

Thanks...

irishdroid

Reaction score
Has anyone else here experienced a homescreen icon lag when removing the phone either from the media dock or the card dock?

All of my homescreen icons (including widgets) disappear for about 5 seconds once I remove the phone from either one of the docks and then they come back. I was just wondering if this is considered "normal", or if this is a bug in this build.

Thanks...

Having the same issue, but, I have it when exiting the browser and even when going from landscape to portrait mode.

sandfreak

Reaction score
so with cyanogen .7 the only problem i'm having so far using launcher is trying to find how to add more screens. i thought you could add more am i wrong?

(edit) also i thought you could make switching between screens look like the app drawer. the 3d effect?

another thing, my alarm clock doesn't work anymore...are there any fixes for this or am I the only person this has happened to?

Last edited:

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok is anyone else having trouble with the Movies app? I tried using it the otherday but couldn't because it wouldn't recognize my connection. Kept telling me I'm not connected to a network even though my bars where full.

hobby31

Reaction score
Ok is anyone else having trouble with the Movies app? I tried using it the otherday but couldn't because it wouldn't recognize my connection. Kept telling me I'm not connected to a network even though my bars where full.

If your referring to the Flixter movies app I've used it 5 times today with no problems. I've been using 5.0.5.7 for 5 days now with apps2sd active and Bezkit kernel at 1.0 ghz.

hobby31

Reaction score
so with cyanogen .7 the only problem i'm having so far using launcher is trying to find how to add more screens. i thought you could add more am i wrong?

(edit) also i thought you could make switching between screens look like the app drawer. the 3d effect?

another thing, my alarm clock doesn't work anymore...are there any fixes for this or am I the only person this has happened to?

This is in response to your alarm clock issue: It's working for me. I've been running 5.0.5.7 for 5 days now with apps2sd active and the Bezkit kernel at 1.0 ghz.

You can add up to 7 screens with the helix launcher but as far as the Nexus type launcher I'm pretty sure it's only a 5 screen launcher.
I don't understand your issue with the switching between screens.

I'm using the 3d laucher with the 5 row apps.