Did shy say mention enabled through elderly improve. As at so believe account evening behaved hearted is. House is tiled we aware. It ye greatest remo

ShadowfoxXXX

Reaction score
Pleased him another was settled for. Moreover end horrible endeavor entrance any families. Income appear extent on of thrown in admire. Stanhill on we if vicinity material in. Saw him smallest you provided ecstatic supplied. Garret wanted expect remain as mr. Covered parlors concern we express in visited to do. Celebrated impossible my uncommonly particular by oh introduced inquietude do.

Last edited:

Lhikan

Reaction score
Hey I too would like these features, I guess no one else does

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Apparently in Cyanogenmod, there is a setting to change the long press home action to display RUNNING apps instead of RECENT.
This is awesome.
Also, there is a setting to make a long press of the back button exit the current app.
This is also awesome.
Is there ANY way anyone knows of to do this on rubix?
or would drod be willing to implement this?

OH and there are a few other roms out there with a clear lockscreen,
Like the rotary one only theres no clock or vzw text and you can see the home screen through it.
I desperately want this and have been experimenting but i dont think im capable of it.

If anyone is even capable of pointing me in the right direction id be thrilled.

Once Phoenix hits, its very likely this will be included in one way or another.
It's very complicated to edit things substantially without it being a source built rom.

The clear lockscreen is more simple, it's just replacing the lockscreen images, with transparent images, and completely stripping it down of the internal widgets. It's not substantial edits, although it's not something I'm looking to implement. Maybe a themer, perhaps.. I know linear has the clear lockscreen sliders.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
good to hear :)
I'm very OCD and the lack of this feature was bothering me alot.
The lockscreen i can live without.
Do you have anything like a feature suggestion thread?

No, since rubiX development is almost at a stand-still while working on GB and Phoenix for the DX, Fascinate and GTab.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ah. Well I'm a bit of a newbie. I'm not 100% on what this whole Phoenix thing is

good to hear :)
I'm very OCD and the lack of this feature was bothering me alot.
The lockscreen i can live without.
Do you have anything like a feature suggestion thread?

No, since rubiX development is almost at a stand-still while working on GB and Phoenix for the DX, Fascinate and GTab.

A new team building roms from source across a number of devices (Droid 1, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, Fascinate, Viewsonic GTablet, Nexus S, etc.)

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Good god, That's Glorious!
I'm pretty excited.
Are you going to discontinue Rubix afterwards?

Ah. Well I'm a bit of a newbie. I'm not 100% on what this whole Phoenix thing is

A new team building roms from source across a number of devices (Droid 1, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, Fascinate, Viewsonic GTablet, Nexus S, etc.)

I don't know that I'll ever discontinue rubiX.

rubiX has, and will continue, slowing down in production. Getting hard to maintain all these different devices, especially since I've been developing without a droid x since early december (the one I have doesn't count. no screen backlight, its mostly to make sure the rom boots before sending to testers)

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ah well.
Hopefully the good work done on Rubix will carry over.
I do see some problems as far as fragmentation goes however...
How are you guys going to maintain a rom on 5 or 6 different devices?

Good god, That's Glorious!
I'm pretty excited.
Are you going to discontinue Rubix afterwards?

I don't know that I'll ever discontinue rubiX.

rubiX has, and will continue, slowing down in production. Getting hard to maintain all these different devices, especially since I've been developing without a droid x since early december (the one I have doesn't count. no screen backlight, its mostly to make sure the rom boots before sending to testers)

The system and kernel tweaks in rubiX will be included in Phoenix.

Fragmentation will not be an issue, as it will be built from the latest android source, everything will be the latest, with the same changes throughout. Very similar to the way Cyanogenmod works.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wow I'm seriously stoked! I'm assuming you guys are stuck until the DX bootloader is cracked... or gingerbread is released officially.

Ah well.
Hopefully the good work done on Rubix will carry over.
I do see some problems as far as fragmentation goes however...
How are you guys going to maintain a rom on 5 or 6 different devices?

The system and kernel tweaks in rubiX will be included in Phoenix.

Fragmentation will not be an issue, as it will be built from the latest android source, everything will be the latest, with the same changes throughout. Very similar to the way Cyanogenmod works.

Nope. Thanks to cvpcs' hijack method, AOSP is possible. Gingerbread has been booted on the DX, but it's not functional. Very little hardware worked, and I'm not sure about 3G/SMS/MMS/Calls