[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

Terminator8

Reaction score
Every time I download an app I get a little message saying "not enough space on this screen". None of my screens are filled.
It's a very minor thing and apart from a few crashes in the market I love it!!!

EDIT --

Found another problem (This ones a little more important than the previous ones): I can't seem to add my Facebook account (it shows the option in "add accounts" but nothing happens). In addition the Facebook app no long has the sync option like it used to. Whats going on here?

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Facebook app works well with me, although I'm not using the contacts.

My main issue is that the phone likes to lock up and either hot boot or require a battery pull. That's my main issue.

CM9

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It hasnt been added into CM9 yet. It will be at some point (probably very very soon)

Wraith91

Reaction score
I too am having the 3g issues. I did the data wipe/factory restore, the install went perfectly, but the 3g data doesn't work at all. Is there anything that I could do to fix it or is it just a bug in the software?

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
New build in OP. Should have data working (source built) also has framework updates from CM.

droidx2.3.3

Reaction score
Are any wipes needed or can we just flash right on top? Thanks

Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums

droidx2.3.3

Reaction score
OK. Thanks for the sweet rom

Edit: flash went fine as expected, and so far so good. Every thing works withe the exception of camera (I knew that though). I was happy to see voice inputs working. As I use sound hound a lot and while encounter was a good from it was lacking voice input.
Sent from my DroidX using DroidForums

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have just installed and everything is great. However a few days ago I dropped my phone and all 4 physical buttons on the bottom have stopped working. Everything else works except for that. The phone is out of warranty and I can't upgrade until April. Is there a way I can enable the SW buttons with ICS? That would really save the day for me and allow me to hold over until I can updgrade.

Thanks again for the awesome ICS Port and Love for the DX!!!!!
There are flash able ICS soft keys over on Rootzwiki

CM9

sickopsycho

Reaction score
and, btw, great job, Angel! Thank you so much for putting the X back into active development with CM9. I'm sure I speak for many people when I say that it is MUCH appreciated! I actually had the "other" ICS installed for a while but lack of camera AND voice input killed me off it. I had to flash over to CM7 and that's where I've been until I just heard this morning that you had fixed voice input and that was enough for me to jump back on. The fact that you included so many of the newest cm9 settings and options was just icing on the cake. =) Thanks, again!

tech4him

Reaction score
+1 on the Thank-you. I'm starting to feel good about still having my Droid X. :) Really appreciate the effort. Looking forward to flashing this tonight.