Cyanogenmod 7

B

bigsapz

Just flashed this ROM along with invisiblek #21. Awesome ROM. Very smooth and stable. Love the music player and all the other Gingerbread goodnees. Combined w/ #21 my stock battery life is amazing. 16 hrs w/ moderate use. Just wanted to pop in and give a shout out to everyone involved in making this ROM. You all hit a home run with this one.

Sent from my Dope ass Rooted Incredible using DroidForums App

masully1984

Reaction score
Does your USB still mount after flashing the different kernelk?

Sent from your mom’s phone

OP
B

bigsapz

Naw. It doesn't now. That sux. Is it a known issue? Small price to pay tho. Maybe it'll get fixed with a nightly later...

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

mpetruzz

Reaction score
Which kernel are you referring to invisible's?? Can you provide the link for where you got it??

masully1984

Reaction score
Naw. It doesn't now. That sux. Is it a known issue? Small price to pay tho. Maybe it'll get fixed with a nightly later...

Yeah it seems like all of the GB roms stop mounting once you flash on a new kernel

Korrupt

Reaction score
Ugh

After initially being deeply satisfied with CM7, im having tons of problems. The phone doesn't mount, which is HUGE for me. (esp. since i dont have airsync and swiftp recently closed) Somehow, the phone got rid of an essential media recognizer app. since i cant sync, ive lost all ability to recognize music with my phone. other issues include random force closes...which is leading me to return to 6.1. a cool screen animation and a slicker ui isnt worth so many problems imo.

Korrupt

Reaction score
Flashed it and tried it, usb tether still not working. ugh. w/e ill just wait for the next nightly.

OP
B

bigsapz

What build are you running now? Wonder why it didn't work for u....ur the only one so far who it didn't work for.

Shiftyshadee

Reaction score
"Settings" and "Lock Desktop" swapped positions lol ....... Little things like this make me happy :D

OP
B

bigsapz

Build#14 seems REALLY solid. Data connects faster then any other GB rom. Added led flashlight to pulldown also. (Less that was an earlier build) even the kernal is solid. Anyone find any issues with this build?

Sent via Droid Incredible CM7 Nightly #14

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will this run on a D2? My wife runs bugless beast, which isn't bugless, but nice and fast on her og droid, but I haven't found a rom worth rooting my d2 for

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There's no cm for the d2 yet, but browse around the droid 2 roms section. There's some pretty good stuff.

tappin and a talkin