[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Incredible 2 :DINC2: V7.1.0-Beta1 (3 July 2011)

snowBlind

Reaction score
Anyone having any troubles with wifi on CM7? When I first rooted it was working because it's the only way I could connect to anything on my phone when I had the back cover off. Now it just says 'error' in area of the settings where you turn it on and off. This is after multiple reboots.

Well, I figured out why my radios weren't working. I didn't have my back cover on. I had left it off because I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed working, so I wouldn't have to keep taking it on and off.

I'm still going to look into the 1.09 radio you mentioned. I'm not sure what I have as of now.

You should update to the 1.09 radio, yes. The CyanogenMod wiki for the Incredible 2 has the files and instructions.

Have you tried reactivating? *228 and follow the prompts.

--
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joemustang

Reaction score
CyanogenMod Mirror Network - Powered by TDRevolution

Those are the nightlies. The latest and greatest, but also the most varied in terms of pretty much everything. I'm running Nightly 12 right now with the Tiamat 1.0.3 kernel, and it's (mostly) fine. Some issues, but the Tiamat kernel fixes the low call volume problem for the most part.

Themes are the CM theme engine themes. Go to the CM forums for those.

Where can I find this Kernal you speak of? the in call Low volume is driving me crazy!..

Also is anyone having trouble with their GPS? Mine still doesnt point North/South correctly.. and the Navigator constantly loses GPS signal or freezes up for 20 seconds or so randomly. I'm running build #33

Last edited:

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i flashed this last night, and i don't know what went wrong, but i couldn't find the Market anywhere so i had to Nandroid

mikecolorama

Reaction score
That's what I forgot, now I'm good. The problem that I'm having now is that my screen Kelsey coming on. It's only on for about 10 and then goes off. This happens every couple of minutes. Any suggestions?

Sent from my Incredible 2