CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2 Global [Beta]

wildbill86

Reaction score
I have noticed that battery voltage doesn't seem to drop very much as the battery dies, wonder if this could be the culprit?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

wildbill86

Reaction score
And has anyone tried the nitriscript hack on GB? My network speeds are half what they were on hexen.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
I know not to use task killers, and I didn't have to freeze anything on hexen for good battery life. I don't understand why freezing apps would save battery. Android was designed to keep apps open, so the OS will just keep something else open in its place.

In all honesty, the system isn't perfect. I find force stopping calendar storage helps the most. It's just a few system apps and Google apps tend to wakelock the phone, at least from my experience. Task killers are only bad on auto. They can help if you use them to end rogue apps. Plus it's a quick way to force stop apps that don't play nice.

hellajdm

Reaction score
Yeah just last night I lost about 30% and the battery usage shows Android OS using 53% of my battery with Display in 2nd at 16%.

wildbill86

Reaction score
I was going to try to undervolt with android overclock, but every time I try to open the app, my phone reboots. And set cpu doesn't have an undervoltage setting.

creglenn

Reaction score
I was going to try to undervolt with android overclock, but every time I try to open the app, my phone reboots. And set cpu doesn't have an undervoltage setting.

+1

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

wildbill86

Reaction score
I flashed the 8/28 gapps file, but I still have apps on the market that I can't get to that I had before, like the license key for photo safe. Any help on getting access to them?