CyanogenMod 7 for Droid 2 Global [Beta]

Dfit18

Reaction score
does anyone know if the alt key was fixed in any of the latest builds?

riguy156

Reaction score
i dont think so if something like that was fixed it would state it

riguy156

Reaction score
why wouldent the alt lock key be fixed before a finall stable release?

Hulslanderam

Reaction score
It would be cool if they fixed it but the alt lock isn't needed. Personally I actually feel that double clicking alt is better.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running CM7

Byakushiki

Reaction score
D2's Alt Lock key is also broken, from what I recall. It's doing perfectly fine too. Though coming from a D1, it's much easier to adjust to :laugh:
Meanwhile I charge up my ancient, purple iShuffle.

Reaction score
Anybody else running the 08-05 build? I flashed to it thinking it'll fix this problem I have where if I'm on wi-fi, switching wi-fi off not only loses the color of the cyanogenmod theme I have currently placed to white, it also ****s up switching from wi-fi to 3g for internet access and then I can't access anything until I reboot my phone. Is that possibly fixed on the latest 2 builds? Wiping everything didn't solve the problem.

Edit: I know I should update to the latest build, but that's what I did from 08 02 to 08 05 and that didn't fix anything, and I'm not in the mood to wipe until a major change occurs.

Last edited:

mrjking2000

Reaction score
Any word on what is included for fixes in last nights build? Would really like bluetooth audio fixed as im on the phone all day.

Thanks devs!! Youre rockin this rom. Good stuff!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Asphyx

Reaction score
The AltLock key requires changes to Cm framework itself (Gasai is already on that) but making changes to CM source is much easier to get as an accepted change AFTER your phone is officially supported.

mreyn3693

Reaction score
Anyone had issues with cpu spy not working? I'm on the latest build at the moment but for the last few builds my cpu spy app stops working for some reason. I'll install it and it will be fine. Check it later and it opens and shows cpu usage. Then I'll open it later and it will just sit at a blank screen until it FCs.

It did it last night and tried it again this morning to the same result. I can uninstall it and re-install and it's fine again.. for now.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Anyone had issues with cpu spy not working? I'm on the latest build at the moment but for the last few builds my cpu spy app stops working for some reason. I'll install it and it will be fine. Check it later and it opens and shows cpu usage. Then I'll open it later and it will just sit at a blank screen until it FCs.

It did it last night and tried it again this morning to the same result. I can uninstall it and re-install and it's fine again.. for now.

Its never worked on my d2g :( It pops up with SU then freezes. Tried everything i can think of and it still wont work..... Works perfectly on my d1 and dpro though o_O