Cyanogenmod 7.1 for Droid2

OP
J

juv3

Reaction score
this release is pointless as most d2 rooted users are running the gb kernel....im not gonna downgrade my phone to run cm7 official...but if anybody wants to here are the instructions from cm's wiki....Motorola Droid 2: Full Update Guide - CyanogenMod Wiki
Isn't this release on the latest GB out there??? here is the link it says its running 2.3.7 https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_vendor_cyanogen/blob/gingerbread/CHANGELOG.mkdn
i supposed you need to be on GB to flash this.

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score

gammaxgoblin

Reaction score
now that i think about it, it doesnt say anything about a compatible droid2 kernel and unlike most of the phones cm is for, the droid2 and x are stuck with the kernel moto decides and if 7.1 is built to run on the froyo kernel, even though it is 2.3.7 framework, you cant install it over the gb kernel which is what we should all be running after the last ota update from vz

OP
J

juv3

Reaction score
now that i think about it, it doesnt say anything about a compatible droid2 kernel and unlike most of the phones cm is for, the droid2 and x are stuck with the kernel moto decides and if 7.1 is built to run on the froyo kernel, even though it is 2.3.7 framework, you cant install it over the gb kernel which is what we should all be running after the last ota update from vz
What are you saying man? on the main link i posted CyanogenMod-7.1 Released! | CyanogenMod it says Droid 2 is compatible...