1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cyanogenmod 7.0.3 mms problems

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by corence, Jun 22, 2011.

1. corence

corence New Member

Hello,

I have attempted to send picture messages through the stock program and go SMS pro and have encountered this error: the message seems stuck when sending and will not reach the recipient ever. There is no error message.

I did not change the apn settings. If I should please point me in the right direction. I am using the HTC Incredible with Verizon being my carrier.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
  2. gambrinus

gambrinus New Member

I'm having the exact same problem with my original Droid. They just won't send at all. It's the same in the stock messaging client and Handcent SMS.
  3. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 New Member

+2. I'm also having the same problem. I can't receive MMS messages either. When I do get one sent to me, it gives me a download button, so I hit download and it loads for a minute, then nothing happens. How can I get my MMS back working again? I'm on CM 7.1. Thanks!
  4. gambrinus

gambrinus New Member

I can confirm that the same thing happens when I receive MMS messages. If I hit the download button, it just says 'downloading' forever. It stays that way even if I reboot the phone. Running CM 7.0.3 here.
  5. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 New Member

Yeah sounds exactly like my issue. I flashed Steel Droid 8.0 and had the same problem as well. Id be curious to see how many others are having this problem, but more importantly, how I can fix it. Btw, I'm using the stock messaging app.
Search tags for this page
cyanogen mod 7 message pictures won't send
cyanogenmod 7 wont sending mms
cyanogenmod galaxy s3 sprint picture mail
cyanogenmod is not sending picture messages
cyanogenmod no picture messages
cyanogenmod not sending pic

cyanogenmod picture messaging

cyanogenmod s4 picture messages
cynanogen pciture messages
htc one x picture message problems with cyanogenmod 10.2.1
mms cyaogen mod 7