CyanogenMod 6 RC1 released, Let's you have your FroYo in style

BOA

Reaction score
For me some of the paid programs aren't showing up. Like Documents to Go, Exchange (touchdown). etc.

superkeest

Reaction score
Ok guys I am running in to a problem. I can get CM 6 up and running, but I cant get any other kernal to work with it. I have allways used CM roms with belkit 1.25 or 1.0, they have always worked great. Now it will downloAD, install but on reboot it says my battery is dead, does this with every kernal I try?? I am using the kernals that are listed in RM along with CM 6. I reboot the back up I made of CM 6 and it works, battery shows 80%. The stock kernal is sluggish, I want to speed it up with a different kernal but wont work, any ideas anyone????

your recovery partition may have been corrupted.

1. Go into ROM Manager
2. Clear Download Cache
3. Dl and Install Other Recovery (SPRecovery)
4. Dl and Install Clockwork Recovery again
5. Dl and Install kernal:) of your choice

This worked for me thanks!! i have been itrying to install kernals all morning.

additional notes: after i flashed sprecovery, i reflashed clockwork 3 times, to be safe. I also had to reinstall setcpu before it would allow me to clock over 528mhz.

modified

Reaction score
7/10
Not bad, but I am getting higher quadrants with BB at 800mhz.
Back to BB 0.4 for now. (I'm used to it)
Still, great job!

BOA

Reaction score
For me some of the paid programs aren't showing up. Like Documents to Go, Exchange (touchdown). etc.

There is a market fix when 2.2 first got leaked, did an update of that and it worked

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-chaos/49974-market-update-fix-froyo-leaked-version-2-a.html

Installed this but it didn't appear to have worked. I cleared cache last night as well. I am doing the install again to see if something went wrong. I used RM but may try SP Recovery too just in case. Last I may just clear data as well.

yungo845

Reaction score
good, a few bugs tho had some lags, also icons are randomly not showing up on screen and in menu. overall i think its good plus its a RC so i know the kinks will get worked out

mad3963

Reaction score
How does this not have the Google Maps and Geolocation fixes built into it! UD has had these since shortly after the source leak. Sure, I know how to fix them on my own, but seriously, these should have been taken care of already.

toady

Reaction score
7/10
Not bad, but I am getting higher quadrants with BB at 800mhz.
Back to BB 0.4 for now. (I'm used to it)
Still, great job!

Thats interesting.. It seems a little peppier to me.. I am running one the JDLFG kernels for CM6 @1100 MHZ.. It is freaking fast..

You might try this kernel. I got 1469 on quadrant.

mad3963

Reaction score
How does this not have the Google Maps fix built into it! UD has had this since shortly after the source leak. Sure, I know how to fix it on my own, but seriously, this should have been taken care of already.

toady

Reaction score
How does this not have the Google Maps fix built into it! UD has had this since shortly after the source leak. Sure, I know how to fix it on my own, but seriously, this should have been taken care of already.

Is this the issue where maps instantly closes after startup? Or is it something else?

Maps started for me and appear to work fine.