CyanogenMod 6 RC1 released, Let's you have your FroYo in style

JWBose

Reaction score
It's ok, didn't really see anything too special about it, but I can appreciate the work that went into it. Back to UD for me. Gotta have the customization and extras that come along with UD.

woot505

Reaction score
Didnt work, went into a M logo boot loop!! Any other ideas wuyanks or anyone?????

OP
W

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didnt work, went into a M logo boot loop!! Any other ideas wuyanks or anyone?????

i don't know, did you try to manually enter recovery?

power off, then hold X + power key.

Syraz

Reaction score
So far I am enjoying it.. I got the speed I want, the stability so far, doesn't have that annoying 360degree screen rotation, with the DROID-X theme, and 1.1kernel...very happy! thank you

randyka

Reaction score
venmo, documents to go full version key, abduction! world attack full, deciBel all dissapeared from the app market...anyone having this problem?

T6D16C84

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but I wont touch rom manager. Back to BB for me I guess.

I found an alt link for Google Apps (gapps). rename to update.zip and install through SPRecovery, if you're interested:

http://kanged.net/mirror/gapps/gapps-hdpi-FRF91-2-signed.zip

I am trying to DL this from my computer and put it on my phone through usb mass storage but my computer won't recognize my phone as a mass storage and then the phone just shuts off usb mass storage and goes back to the green usb is connected. Even tried through SP recovery to enable usb mass storage, doesn't work.

toady

Reaction score
I have installed CM6. I have to say.. the combination of the CM6 release and the jdlfk kernels is absolutely awesome. I have most all of the other FROYO roms.. a lot of nice ones. Simply Stunning 4.4 was my favorite until now. This combination is noticeably snappier than the others IMO. I havent had the market issue that some people may have had.. It could be because I was already running a froyo 2.2 rom. I didnt do a wipe.

The only thing I cannot figure out is the browzer zoom.. I cant get the zoom controls to display and pinch to zoom isnt working either..

removed

Reaction score
Weird issue. Right after booting it shuts off saying the battery is completely dead even though I was just running BB and it showed 90% left. It works if connected to charger but shuts down as soon as you disconnect it.
Any ideas?

virtaclesmile

Reaction score
Weird issue. Right after booting it shuts off saying the battery is completely dead even though I was just running BB and it showed 90% left. It works if connected to charger but shuts down as soon as you disconnect it.
Any ideas?
I had this issue a long time ago with another cm build. I just never had any luck. I have been a BB fan for a while and have had no issues. I know this doesn't help with YOUR issue....but, I wonder if it is one of those things that are different for each individual droid? EX: like how some people report differing speeds with the same exact setup. I don't know for sure...but i had the same issue. I'm just sayin

good luck.

removed

Reaction score
Any ideas?
I had this issue a long time ago with another cm build. I just never had any luck. I have been a BB fan for a while and have had no issues. I know this doesn't help with YOUR issue....but, I wonder if it is one of those things that are different for each individual droid? EX: like how some people report differing speeds with the same exact setup. I don't know for sure...but i had the same issue. I'm just sayin

good luck.

I was able to fix it by flashing Chevy 1.2ghz lo-power kernel. So it has something to do with kernels.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am going to wait until the real deal release, and if it impresses me I will port my "Luna Theme" over to it for updates...