CyanogenMod 5.0.6

hookerdj

Reaction score
Yes you will lose the theme but I am sure they will update the theme to work with our in due time

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookerdj

Reaction score
Koush never shoulda said anything last night I cant wait now although I have no complaint with thee current rom

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Koush never shoulda said anything last night I cant wait now although I have no complaint with thee current rom

Now I know what it feels like when I go to Walmart with my kids, I tell them that they can get one toy......I walk around the whole store first before we go to the toy isle!

Is this Karma?

RoLa

Reaction score
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:I believe so...This is what my kids are doing to me right now:icon_ nana:...you may want to glance at yours to see if they are doing the same thing

balaams_ass

Reaction score
I'm having alarm issues now so I'm planning a wipe/install to see if that corrects that. Otherwise I'm as content as anyone who likes a new ROM everyday can be.

Cue M.I.B. "edgarsuit"
WHERE IS IT ? WHERE IS IT ?

silkchaos

Reaction score
I'm having alarm issues now so I'm planning a wipe/install to see if that corrects that. Otherwise I'm as content as anyone who likes a new ROM everyday can be.

Cue M.I.B. "edgarsuit"

No alarm issues here.. BUt i'm with you on the "content as anyone whol ikes a new ROM everyday can be."

Reaction score

Cue M.I.B. "edgarsuit"

Did you check the alarm volume? Heard that the volume was turned all the way down on the alarm. Check it before you do a wipe/install.

balaams_ass

Reaction score
Yup

Cue M.I.B. "edgarsuit"

Did you check the alarm volume? Heard that the volume was turned all the way down on the alarm. Check it before you do a wipe/install.

I saw that but it doesn't seem to be the trouble. thnks