1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

cyanogenmod 5.0.5 Gmail sync problem

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by phatmrnguyen, Apr 8, 2010.

1. phatmrnguyen

phatmrnguyen New Member

I recently went from Droidmod to Cyanogenmod 5.0.5. after i downloaded and rebooted my phone. It started at the factory resert screen but when i try to sync with my gmail account it says there s a temporary problem. does anyone know a quick solution? I can't download cmupdater from the market cause it ask for a gmail account. I downloaded DMupdater from the website but it won't run cause it says my phone is unmounted. Can't downloard Rom manager either. i wish i just had stayed with droidmod Please Help Thank you in advance I am willing to stay with Cyanogenmod if i can just sync my gmail
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

I've had this happen to me too, although it wasn't on CyanogenMod. I usually run CyanogenMod daily and I've never experienced this with it. Maybe reboot into recovery and wipe data and cache again and the try signing into your google account
  3. phatmrnguyen

phatmrnguyen New Member

nope tried it many times and still the same result. how do i uninstall cyanogenmod? Maybe start fresh and reroot my phone? any ideas? i think it has to do with gmail because i synced my facebook account with no problems
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  4. jbernard703

jbernard703 New Member

I had this issue last night and now its gone. I think this might be more of a google side problem then a CM issue.
Search tags for this page
cyanogen mod google not syncing
cyanogenmod email sync

emails wont sync on cyanogenmod

synching google contacts with cyanogenmod

why is cyanogenmod synced?