Cyanogen mod on DX-will it hit D2G in the future?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I put CM7 on my D2G today...the camera froze upon trying to use - not a problem, there are a few apps from the market that suffice as a work-around for now...

I also have an X running CM7 - the GPS, camera, video playback and location services have fixes in place - but not all have been built into the nightlies as of yet. Hopefully within the next couple, that will all be added in...then that only leaves a functioning stock camcorder (again, market apps suffices for now)...

All & all, is a good start in a quick amount of time...

migaaaaaa

Reaction score

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh, so it isn't a D2G problem then? That's sort of good to hear.

Question: you do have cm7 on your D2G ? With Romer ?

I'm not using the Romer you're probably familiar with, the one meant to put stuff like Fission 2.5.7 onto the D2G. If you try to apply that, you'll end up bootlooping.

This is a guide I wrote up, it contains the download links and everything.

Or just go the the link someone posted that goes to my post on rootzwiki. It has a very early beta version along with a list of bugs (heres the link also)

worldofross

Reaction score
Question: you do have cm7 on your D2G ? With Romer ?

I'm not using the Romer you're probably familiar with, the one meant to put stuff like Fission 2.5.7 onto the D2G. If you try to apply that, you'll end up bootlooping.

Or just go the the link someone posted that goes to my post on rootzwiki. It has a very early beta version along with a list of bugs (heres the link also)

I did everything in your steps..

I did come up ok.. but when I went to activate my phone *228 couldnt because no dialpad showed to press 1. Any Ideas ??

Thanks for the great article btw.. I used the JBird build 9 for my d2g :)

ben7337

Reaction score

I did everything in your steps..

I did come up ok.. but when I went to activate my phone *228 couldnt because no dialpad showed to press 1. Any Ideas ??

Thanks for the great article btw.. I used the JBird build 9 for my d2g :)

Many roms do this to me, calm down and remember you have a droid 2 global, with a physical keyboard. Just press the 1 key, you can press alt first if you want, though I've found it isn't necessary, your phone should start the activation process a few seconds later.