Cyanogen Mod Custom Boot Animation!!!

bL33d

Reaction score
wow man fullscreen fing pwnz. Koush should include this with the rom it is stellar!

mattg1

Reaction score
Awesome man thanks!!!!! :icon_ banana: Wow just got it loaded now my droid is complete. Best boot animation I've seen.

Last edited:

sportadic22

Reaction score
i downloaded full screen version.... unziped it..to look at it frame by frame.. this looks simply amazing haha. im currently running SS...so its not appropriate for me to have this.
but when the new update comes out..i will be trying rom. then installing this for sure :)

Chatchie

Reaction score
I cant find an Android/tools folder anywhere on my card. Do I make one or something?

nphil

Reaction score
Amazing work man, but it does get a little laggy towards the final few frames. Maybe optimizing the pngs might make it smoother?

OP
cole20444

cole20444

Reaction score
I cant find an Android/tools folder anywhere on my card. Do I make one or something?

The Android/Tools directory is a directory within the android SDK you download on your PC. This will not be on your card. If you're going to do it this way, you download the zip file and place it in the tools directory of the sdk. Then mount your phone and use ADB to push the file to your data/local/ directory. If you haven't downloaded the SDK then you'll need to download Root explorer from the market and move the file to the data/local/ directory using this app. I'm going to update the original post with instructions to do this with Root Explorer.

OP
cole20444

cole20444

Reaction score
Amazing work man, but it does get a little laggy towards the final few frames. Maybe optimizing the pngs might make it smoother?

Yeah this was my first boot animation and when i first rendered it out the pngs were not optimized and it was a little bit laggy. The Full Screen mode contains all PNG8s and runs a lot smoother than the original one.