Cyanogen Mod 7

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
If I had nand from stock, could it be used to recover from a gb rom?

Updated from my GingerHoney LGBD2 @ 1.2 GHz

havens1515

Reaction score
Use the 2.3.320 sbf file to get back to get back to stock from a GB ROM. Unless you find that you have D2.37, then you have to go to D2.35 first, as I directed duyna to do.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
And that's the version of the bootloader? I'm assuming earlier in the thread we have instructs to check bootloader?

Updated from my GingerHoney LGBD2 @ 1.2 GHz

havens1515

Reaction score
Just to warn you... you may want to make sure that the sbf files downloaded correctly too. I just DLed the D2.35 sbf and it was 120kB. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be larger than that.

The 2.3.320 sbf is 241MB by the looks of it, so I'm thinking the other one should be of similar size, but I'm not sure.

duyna

Reaction score
Just to warn you... you may want to make sure that the sbf files downloaded correctly too. I just DLed the D2.35 sbf and it was 120kB. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be larger than that.

The 2.3.320 sbf is 241MB by the looks of it, so I'm thinking the other one should be of similar size, but I'm not sure.

Is there a working file anywhere? I couldn't even sbf

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

havens1515

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I searched for another download location and couldn't find the file anywhere. You may want to do some Googling and see if you can find it.

duyna

Reaction score
Ok I'm currently on bootloader 2.37 maybe what my problem is trying to go to cm7. When trying to use the 2.35 file to flash, the start button is greyed out. My droid2 is reconized so I am not sure what I need to do next. Btw I am on zs 1.71. Any help is greatly appreciated

louy99

Reaction score
Ok I'm currently on bootloader 2.37 maybe what my problem is trying to go to cm7. When trying to use the 2.35 file to flash, the start button is greyed out. My droid2 is reconized so I am not sure what I need to do next. Btw I am on zs 1.71. Any help is greatly appreciated

r u on windows 7? my laptop is on windows 7 and i cant sbf. it recognizes my phone but fails immediately. i use my desktop which is running xp and it works great.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
r u on windows 7? my laptop is on windows 7 and i cant sbf. it recognizes my phone but fails immediately. i use my desktop which is running xp and it works great.

I'm on Windows 7, and I've SBF'd numerous times without fail.

Ghost327

Reaction score
Are you running the program as administrator? I can't flash my DX unless I run as admin

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you running the program as administrator? I can't flash my DX unless I run as admin

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Didn't do anything special...just ran RSD Lite 4.9 and it worked.