Cyanogen mod 7 problem need help

nascarrunner

Reaction score
I figured it out luckily i backed up the rom so everything is ok now imma backup everything and wipe cache like i should of....

I am new to this rom stuff. I have rooted my droid incredible and I decided to put the lated build of Cyanogen mod 7 it was made on april 25th i cant remember the build number but it was a stable build. I made the mistake of just running it with out wiping data or anything. so i run it and it downloads and everything. The problem is when it boots it I get the HTC Incredible boot load animation. Next I get the Cyanogen (mod) 7 animation and all it does is that animation nothing goes anywhere. I have it plugged up to my computer and apparently my computer recognizes that its plugged up to it. So my guess is it is charging i dont know to be honest and i cant do nothing when it loads up so does anyone know what i should do? Or possibly what i can do?

oh and it shows the removable disks on my computer when i have it plugged in, but it says i need to insert a removable disk f or g or h. I know the computer recognizes the phone because it only shows them removable disks when its plugged in.

If anyone wants to help me, give me tips, or anything just ask for any information i havent provided ill give it a look up.

kichard

Reaction score
Yeah dude/dudet. In clock work you need to factory reset, clear cache, go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache as well. Then go back and select zip from SD. Select your Cm7 rom and then install and let it do its thing. Should work fine.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

kevant69

Reaction score
Does it work the same way as you would if your installing roms on the droidx. With the bootloader?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums