Cyanogen Indicates that ICS is Coming to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Soon!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-tab-101-with-ics.jpg

Cyanogen, recently posted the following bit of good news on his Google+ page,
ICS on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is pretty great. Coming soon to a CM mirror near you :)
So far, everybody has been talking up ICS on the Galaxy Nexus, so it has been easy to forget that the OS was designed to bridge the gap between tablets and smartphones. It'll be exciting to finally see its capabilities on a tablet too!

Source: GalaxyTabForums.net via AndroidPolice

RedTarget

Reaction score
With how things are going this may be the first device with ICS on it in the U.S. It would be awesome if these guys can do it so that their release beats the Galaxy Nexus and the Transformer Prime!

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
hopefully we'll be able to get someone to port it to the Xoom too :)

mrmark27

Reaction score
hmm, i wonder if that release would work on the touchpad also, they already have a cyanogenmod for the touchpad. This would be pretty sweet, have ICS on my touchpad and get the nexus.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
hmm, i wonder if that release would work on the touchpad also, they already have a cyanogenmod for the touchpad. This would be pretty sweet, have ICS on my touchpad and get the nexus.

Probably not. I'm sure since the TP isn't native Android there'll be a little more to it. I'm anxiously awaiting ICS on the TP as well, so do hope its sooner than later.

LLR0717

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
ICS on XOOM [WIP]:

[video=youtube;GQn_1E6-iAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQn_1E6-iAI&feature=share[/video]