1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cyanogen cricket

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Grindio, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Grindio

Grindio New Member

i know is kind of out topic but still related. I wonder if someone of the geniuses in here know to fix mms. internet in cricket fully flashed droid? it was fine but i wanted to give a try to cyanogen 5.0.8 flashed to clockwork from SPrecovery. I can make call and everything i Even 3g symbol appears but wont connect, already tired getting to cdma workshop but i get stock with the HW serial virtual port and it wont connect to cdma workshop 2.7 then i donnt understand how to get to command prompt and put the codes. it measn windows command promt or the ADB sdk and also i cannot get to use the SDK in my windows 7 64bit :/
    please someone help me with this i will really appreciated
Search tags for this page
cricket connect android help

eris cricket rom

htc flashed to cricket 3 g not working code