Cyanogen 9 help!!

Lownignitus

Reaction score
They will support the moto phones and the bionic too... EVERYONE is just waiting for the unlocking of the bootloader -whether that comes with motos official method like HTC does or by an "unofficial" leak of the security code encryption key. I am sure that a lot of moto's delay has been in the Google's code and android 4.0's integration to a phone. Remember it will do absolutely nothing for our phones to have ics based roms if the integration of the radio makes our connections more unstable than they are currently for a lot of people.....

Sent from my bionic using my fingers...

Have you looked at the list of devices with physical builds by CM on router website? They have exactly 6 moto phones. 3 are Verizon ones. The Moto Droid, the Droid 2, and the Droid X. that doesn't look very promising.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

DrJay

Reaction score
Have you looked at the list of devices with physical builds by CM on router website? They have exactly 6 moto phones. 3 are Verizon ones. The Moto Droid, the Droid 2, and the Droid X. that doesn't look very promising.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Yep I look every day ;)
The only phones listed are the phones that currently have unlocked bootloaders. An anology would be if you wanted to update your computer to windows 7 but your hardware manufacturer does not have compatible drivers for your (pick a hardware device) -video card for example. That upgrade will not happen without the proper driver. You might force a different driver that will not be stable so you can "run" win 7 but it will be slow and buggy and it will crash all the time. Since Android 4.0 (cm 9, ICS) is a completely different OS than 2.x it will take time and a completely new kernel before it will work. Patience. We will have options soon :)

Sent from my bionic using my fingers...