1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cyano 6.1.2 + Gingerbread Enhanced... Some Apps Not Compatible?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by JSClark, Mar 12, 2011.

1. JSClark

JSClark New Member

Hey all,

I just recently flashed my Motorola Droid (OG 1st Gen) with the Cyanogenmod 6.1.2 ROM and the Gingerbread Enhanced theme. So far, I'm loving the freedom I have with everything now! It's like I have a whole new phone.

However, I noticed that certain apps won't install to my phone - Foursquare and Tweetdeck most namely. I try to get these from the Android Market online, and they say that my phone is not compatible?

Is there a way of getting compatibility with my device to these apps? I just used these two as examples, but there are a few more that I would like to have back.

Thanks!
  2. E1337Hax

E1337Hax New Member

You should defiantly update to CM7. This may be a quick solution to your problem. Head over to the cyanogen section and look around for the right download. Here is a link to the Google apps which you will need ex) Market, Youtube.

Hope that helps,
    1337 :motdroidvert:
  3. JSClark

JSClark New Member

Sounds good. I have ROM Manager on my phone, and the CM7 RC2 file shows up. I'm a bit leary of running with a RC ROM though, are you on it now? How is it?

I'll head over and check it out.
  4. heleos

heleos New Member

I've been running CM7 nightlies since the first. There were a few annoying things way back, but its pretty stable now
Search tags for this page

apps not compatible with gingerbread

gingerbread samples in compatibility
how to install the not compitable apps in gingerbread
incompatible app install cyanogen
why are some apps incompatible with cyanogenmod