Cyan for droidx 340?????

earlybill1

Reaction score
Help where can I download load cvpcs for droidx I wanna stay with froyo but when I try n download I get error404

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Where are you trying to download from?

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Not sure bout mirrors don't u have to use computer do u have step by step info n download thread please

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
But when I try n download mirrors it goes to megaupload what am I doing wrong I've been on liberty n miui but wanna try cyan bad lol the thread u left what do I do with it sorry still neewbe kinda if I got guide ill do ne thing oh n thanks for quick reply how do u add thread like u done oh n again will this thread get me on cyanmod7 for froyo

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry I completely dozed off, long day at work yesterday.

The thread I linked you to you do not really need to do anything with, you were looking for the thread for CM so I linked it for you. Are you familiar with ROM flashing at all? I assume you are if you have used liberty and MIUI, well you would flash this the same way as those. But if you are looking for a how-to then use the link I am going to provide for you now (use the set of directions for froyo kernel since you said you wanted CM for .340). You should be able to get away with starting on step 4.

If you are not comfortable doing this then ask questions first. The only thing is I am not going to be available until evening due to being at work. So if you ask it may be a while for me to be able to get back to you unless someone else steps in.

Here is the How-To: [HOW-TO] Installing CM4DX or CM4DXGB - RootzWiki

leftspin

Reaction score
Sorry I completely dozed off, long day at work yesterday.

The thread I linked you to you do not really need to do anything with, you were looking for the thread for CM so I linked it for you. Are you familiar with ROM flashing at all? I assume you are if you have used liberty and MIUI, well you would flash this the same way as those. But if you are looking for a how-to then use the link I am going to provide for you now (use the set of directions for froyo kernel since you said you wanted CM for .340). You should be able to get away with starting on step 4.

If you are not comfortable doing this then ask questions first. The only thing is I am not going to be available until evening due to being at work. So if you ask it may be a while for me to be able to get back to you unless someone else steps in.

Here is the How-To: [HOW-TO] Installing CM4DX or CM4DXGB - RootzWiki

got your back here JSM, earlybill if you have any more questions ask them here and I should be able to answer them pretty quickly today/tomorrow. The link in JSM's post right before mine should be all you need to get yourself up and running on CM4DX or CM4DX GB

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
You are the man leftspin! And earlybill, like he said let us know if you need anything.

leftspin

Reaction score
Posted this in the other thread but JSM has asked that we keep it in one thread so I'll re post it here and any responses or further questions you have, please also post here:

follow this guide to get back to stock .340: Complete Droid X .sbf Flashing Guide
download the latest CM7 nightly: CyanogenMod Mirror Network - Powered by TDRevolution
re root using z4root
install ROM Manager and the Droid 2 Bootstrap
Flash CWM, bootstrap, reboot into recovery
wipe data/cache/dalvik
install the CM7 zip

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thanks leftspin.

We would have probably been ok in this situation since rubiks identified it but it is just easier to keep everything in one thread. Keeps the forums less clogged and it helps to avoid confusion with people posting suggestions in two places.

Not to mention it is an actual DF code of conduct guideline.