Cyan 6 Rc3 Problems

Gadawgs29

Reaction score
I just installed the rom on my inc. But now it is just stuck on Cyan boot screen wat do i need to do so that i dont screw up my phone and make this rom work.

I have radio updated, unrevoked forever all done on phone

OP
G

Gadawgs29

Reaction score
thanks running recovery now hopefully can get it to work

After wipe and cache clear works perfect thanks again Doug

OP
G

Gadawgs29

Reaction score
its ok, its the first ROM i have tried so have nothing to compare it to but think imma change over to RUBY since i like how sapphire looks and most of my friends have sapphire already. rc3 just takes lil getting used to since its like the nexus one

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Yeah its a little scary flashing a rom for the first time I know lol. Id like to see what Ruby looks like before I take the plunge. Im liking JagerRom as well as Skyraider Rom you might want to check them out if your into 2.2

azdrifter

Reaction score
Dinc stuck on Cyanogen bootloader

Hey I just want to say thank you very much Doug Piston.
I had flashed my Inc to run the CM 7 stable and it got stuck on the Cyanogen mod boot screen and then I could not even get the hboot to find the files or the backups i had done earlier.
But thanks to this post and the great links and very easy to understand instructions in the weblink, I am again running the stock mod and will be re-rooting my Inc and trying CM again this time I will read the forums more intensely before I try it again.