CWMR Touch

GoBears

Reaction score
Just flashed the touch based clockwork mod and it's working great. So much better than the regular. If anyone missed it check it out in the development forum. It's up to beta5 now and I haven't noticed any problems.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Thanks! Been trying to flash it myself, but wasn't working right. I'll check it out once I reformat my PC...stupid thing decided to die today while I was out:frown:

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Dezy you are going to get it. Just stay positive lol.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Dezy you are going to get it. Just stay positive lol.
Trying to. Technology is just not working with me the past couple days. If everything was gonna go wrong at least it's happening all at once. Fix it all at once and hopefully no problems after that.

My PC goes down when I'm in the middle of fixing a friend's laptop, go figure...

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Thanks! Been trying to flash it myself, but wasn't working right. I'll check it out once I reformat my PC...stupid thing decided to die today while I was out:frown:

The dev has a pretty cool app for it in the market now too...it is called CWMR Touch Installer...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The dev has a pretty cool app for it in the market now too...it is called CWMR Touch Installer...

Saw that, almost went that route but decided to sleep out my frustration. Kinda want to learn a bit more on adb, at least more basics. That was going to be my plan B:p

HEMLOCK

Reaction score
CWMR Touch makes my flashing habits much easier! A big thanks to all those who developed & released it!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
CWMR Touch makes my flashing habits much easier! A big thanks to all those who developed & released it!

Sure, blame the recovery for being an enabler :p

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Saw that, almost went that route but decided to sleep out my frustration. Kinda want to learn a bit more on adb, at least more basics. That was going to be my plan B:p

Is always nice to have a backup plan :) LOL...

jerroedr

Reaction score
schweet. do you think it will roll out to replace the market version of clockwork mod?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
schweet. do you think it will roll out to replace the market version of clockwork mod?

I would venture to say no since it is an unofficial build of it but just guessing on my part. There is however an app on the market to install it as STG mentioned above.

What316

Reaction score
This thing is great! I installed it a few weeks ago because the volume button scroll was overshooting everything in the original clockwork.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Finally got it working on mine. Definitely an upgrade over the sensitive volume rocker:hail:

Reaction score
Anyway to get this on the Droid x? I broke my camera button last night while removing dust from under my digitizer with an air compressor ...and I really would like to be able to use CWMR

Sent from my Droid X that has been Liberated, Sent through a Vortex, and is currently Cyanogen-ized to the 7th power.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Unfortunately someone (with way more knowledge then myself, which isn't saying much) would have to port it to the Droid X.