[ROM] [CWM][LTE] ICL53F Deodexed Rooted Busyboxed+Softkeys+APM/AB+ChargeFix (1/2/12)

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by Fabolous, Dec 18, 2011.

1. azrael13666

azrael13666 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So after a reboot, my keys are back to stock, anyone else have this problem? I'm going to try and just flash it one more time. The APM/AB mod still works though.

2. StingRay

StingRay Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any new reviews? Finally getting some free time to install a custom ROM and trying to choose between Fab's and Bugless Beast...2 old favorites...

Any luck on getting the soft keys to stick?

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk

3. azrael13666

azrael13666 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i flashed a 1% battery mod and that was reversing the softkey mod.

4. StingRay

StingRay Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cool...thanks for the update azrael!

5. StingRay

StingRay Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Question for Fab or anyone who has flashed this great looking ROM....

The soft keys shown in the first pic in the quote above show search and additional hidden menu button, but are different than the soft keys in the second pic...I like the soft keys shown in the first pic and was wondering if these are "stock" in this ROM, as opposed to those in the softkey mod ...

How do I get softkeys shown in first pic of quote? in the Fab ROM or by flashing the softkey mod?

TIA!

6. Snow02

Snow02 Active Member

Ratings:
    +9

That's wjd's version. It's over on rootz in the nexus theme forum.

7. StingRay

StingRay Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Snow!DancingNexus

8. StingRay

StingRay Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay...flashed Fab's ROM...flashed Power Control Mod...also added Nova Launcher...

My "About Phone" system info looks just like it did before flashing the ROM...can someone let me know how to tell that I've Fab's ROM? Power control mod working great and Nova Launcher is awesome....wanting to flash WJD's softkey mod, but not sure if it will work on Fab's ROM....anyone?

UPDATE/CHARGING BUG

Flashed ROM and Advanced Power Menu Mod/Auto Brightness...when I turned off phone and put on charger, the black screen with charging battery came on as usual, but never went out...screen frozen. Had to do batt pull to restore...Booted into recovery and wiped cache and dalvik...same issue with trying to charge after rebooting....screen froze on charging batt after plugging in.

Did a full data wipe and reflashed Fab ROM....ended in same place ...turned off device, put on charger, screen freezes on charging battery...anyone having anything similar to this?

FIX?

Okay, stumbled upon this thread for kernel update that supposedly fixes power off charging issue...http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fa...k-apex-kernel-v4-12-23-11-charging-fixed.html ...Will reflash Fab's ROM w/new kernel and report back...
    Well 1st kernel (120) caused my Gnex to get stuck at the Google boot image...will try another...I must be rusty from my OG Droid rooting days, geez....

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  9. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, sorry I've neglected this ROM a bit (been working on 4.0.3 lately). I've updated the OP with a new version that has the charging issue resolved.

No need to wipe anything. However, if you have any mods installed, you will need to reinstall them.

Search tags for this page
bigxie 010212

lte exposed apk