[ROM] [CWM][LTE] ICL53F Deodexed Rooted Busyboxed+Softkeys+APM/AB+ChargeFix (1/2/12)

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by Fabolous, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Snow02

Snow02 New Member

That's wjd's version. It's over on rootz in the nexus theme forum.
  2. StingRay

StingRay New Member

Thanks Snow!DancingNexus
  3. StingRay

StingRay New Member

Okay...flashed Fab's ROM...flashed Power Control Mod...also added Nova Launcher...

My "About Phone" system info looks just like it did before flashing the ROM...can someone let me know how to tell that I've Fab's ROM? Power control mod working great and Nova Launcher is awesome....wanting to flash WJD's softkey mod, but not sure if it will work on Fab's ROM....anyone?

UPDATE/CHARGING BUG

Flashed ROM and Advanced Power Menu Mod/Auto Brightness...when I turned off phone and put on charger, the black screen with charging battery came on as usual, but never went out...screen frozen. Had to do batt pull to restore...Booted into recovery and wiped cache and dalvik...same issue with trying to charge after rebooting....screen froze on charging batt after plugging in.

Did a full data wipe and reflashed Fab ROM....ended in same place ...turned off device, put on charger, screen freezes on charging battery...anyone having anything similar to this?

FIX?

Okay, stumbled upon this thread for kernel update that supposedly fixes power off charging issue...http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fa...k-apex-kernel-v4-12-23-11-charging-fixed.html ...Will reflash Fab's ROM w/new kernel and report back...
    Well 1st kernel (120) caused my Gnex to get stuck at the Google boot image...will try another...I must be rusty from my OG Droid rooting days, geez....
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser Developer

Hey guys, sorry I've neglected this ROM a bit (been working on 4.0.3 lately). I've updated the OP with a new version that has the charging issue resolved.

No need to wipe anything. However, if you have any mods installed, you will need to reinstall them.