1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

CWM advanced restore questions

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by billypoke, Sep 6, 2011.

1. billypoke

billypoke New Member

Hello all, and thanks for reading. I have the R2D2 I have installed various roms, gb, liberty 2.1, liberty gb, and made a stock backup before I started because I did my research. I copied the backup to my computer for safekeeping because I needed the space on my SD. I would like to restore it to get the OTA GB, but if I do a straight restore, it restores system and partially data, but then hangs on 5864f41c and doesn't hasn't done anything for around 30 minutes. I have made backups of my current rom through CWM and TiBu. Can I use the advanced restore to get around this hang and what would be the exact steps I would need to take? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. louy99

louy99 New Member

If you are coming from a GB rom, you need to sbf

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
advance restore on cwm
advanced restore cwm
advanced restore restore system clockworkmod
cwm advance restore

cwm advanced restore

cwm restore data advanced
revolutionary cwm advance restore