Cw and cwtemp

esheesle

Reaction score
Anyone see a cw and cwtemp in titanium that you cant back up?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone see a cw and cwtemp in titanium that you cant back up?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Nope. Any idea what this is...or was that the point of this thread? If so, maybe do a "pm list packages" on your phone(via ADB or terminal) and see if anything corresponds.

OP
E

esheesle

Reaction score
No clue. guessing related to clockwork mod maybe? there is a cw, cwtemp, recovery, htc.profile all there. All empty folders except the htc.profile.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
No clue. guessing related to clockwork mod maybe? there is a cw, cwtemp, recovery, htc.profile all there. All empty folders except the htc.profile.

ClockWorkMod shouldn't have a footprint that the O/S can see.

OP
E

esheesle

Reaction score
So I checked the /data/data/ directory and those existed with nothing in them (except com.android.htcprofile which had anr_history.txt in it). I deleted all of them and they were recreated on reboot (cw, cwtemp and com.android.htcprofile). com.android.htcprofile also created a file anr_history.txt that was 0 bytes. I'm not hugely concerned as the phone works great(short of taking a while to get 3g today for some reason). Just curious. Very odd that those directories exist on mine but not other people's phones. maybe some app I guess?