1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cuttalott's Themes for BB!!!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Cuttalott, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Cuttalott

Cuttalott New Member

Just thought I'd drop by and represent for the BB fans!!! Check out the themes... dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
  2. TheFarmerDeBoer

TheFarmerDeBoer New Member

*Lifts jaw off of floor*

That red looks simply amazing
  3. BuglessFan

BuglessFan New Member

I'm definitely digging most of it, and extreme thanks for the default fonts option. Still getting surprised and pleased with some of the highlights and nice visual tweaks as I try it out.

The one thing I wish I could change would be the thick gold on some of the 4x1 widgets (in particular the power settings and the Genie news/weather). I wouldn't mind all dark glass, or even the thin outermost gold bands, but the wide bands that creep in on the icons or text make it a bit distracting.

Still, great work, and I'm loving it in the first hour. If it winds up sticking around on my phone, I'll be sure to donate a little in a week or two. One of these days I'll have to actually figure out how to do some skinning/theming.
  4. myDownfall

myDownfall New Member

The red looks amazing. This can be done via update.zip? Sorry for the possibly silly question but my brain does not function until after a few cups of coffee.
  5. B3y0ndD34th

B3y0ndD34th New Member

I think your 24K gold theme is the shiznit... but common do something better with that BG before I do XD
  6. LT*

LT* New Member

I have Indigo glass on mine right now and I'm loving it. Great work.