1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Customize ringtone for droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by roammer, Jan 15, 2010.

1. roammer

roammer New Member

Anyone knows of any good softwares that I can use to customized ringtones for droid?
  2. geronimogman

geronimogman New Member

audacity is by far the best nothing can come to it, u download it and drag drop ur mp3 and cut copy paste the part then just export it right back into ur droid ringtones folder...DONE! i make tones n literally under a minute
  3. backlash

backlash New Member

I've used Ringdroid. it's a free app that lets you use the mp3's on your phone as ringtones, it does a little bit of editing as well.
  4. sa2ee

sa2ee New Member

5. thenowherekid

thenowherekid New Member

Ringo Lite is a great app to apply custom tones to each contact. it does calls and sms.
  6. roammer

roammer New Member

Thanks guys!

I think I will go with that futuredial smartphone thing since it let me do other thing copy phonebooks and mass SMS.
  7. ss13

ss13 New Member

/bump for audacity. edit your own MP3 files and copy to SD card in a folder called Ringtone. At least that is what I did. Unless you like to do it on your phone vs. your PC.

Or you can download already made ring tones from places like Free MP3 Ringtones, Wallpaper, Themes - Blackberry or Mobile Phone, they have a grip of pop, rock, movie, etc, ring tones.
Search tags for this page
android shorten mp3 to mms
how do i copy and paste ringtone in droid

how to shorten ringtones on android

how to shorten songs for ringtones htc rezound
shorten sms tones android