Customer Unruliness

neubanks89

Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys ever have trouble either getting customers to contact you if they have problems rather than giving 1 star/negative comments or if you're just getting stupid emails.

I got this one last night: (censored)

"This is not guitar tabs and you wasted my money so f*** you!! Too much falose info, a**hole"

The app he refers to is called Keep Tabs Debt Management. The entire description is about keeping track of money, nothing to do with guitars. Also seems like not very many people know about the refunds as I get at least 1 email a day asking for one and I have to send my prepared "android market supports refund within 24 hours" email.

Anyway, just had to rant and see if there was anything I could do.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
they do give phones to just about anyone these days, u know

not your problem they cant read :)

id just makre sure to put (like ive seen on a lot of apps) "any problems email me and i will try to fix it" or something of that nature.

techguru

Reaction score
I have spent the past 20 years either in customer service, or working with company's customer service departments. If I have learned nothing else it is that at least 60% of the people who call or write to a company are illiterate and/or frighteningly stupid and it is scary that most of them are able to breed.....

Alan

CoolBreeze

Reaction score
If I have learned nothing else it is that at least 60% of the people who call or write to a company are illiterate and/or frighteningly stupid and it is scary that most of them are able to breed.....

Alan

That's good and probably contains a lot of truth. There are a lot of people who also will post useless comments and low ratings just because they can and provide no legitimate reason for their complaint.

The lack of common sense is a major epidemic.

iPirate

Reaction score
Some people are just dumb, I've learned to ignore them and mark their comments as spam

wkearney99

Reaction score
Besides, it's the stupid that keeps people employed. Someone's gotta be there for the prison guards, emergency room staff, auto body shops, coroners and funeral homes.