Custom Voice Ringtone???

ttcoles

Reaction score
HEy ! Does anyone think the Droid is the coolest phone in the world???
I have a question.. I once was in line at walmart and a man in front of me had a cell phone. His daughter was calling, and it was actually her pre recorded voice that was notifying him of her call. it was DAD PICK UP THE PHONE! Does anyone know if the droid does this? i dont even see a way to customize.. Please let me know if we can do this :D

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Get the RINGDROID app from the market:D it allows you to do this:D

OP
T

ttcoles

Reaction score
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!! Man I love this phone. SOOO MUCH COOL CRAP! What kind of data plan are you on? Is there alot of data needed for doing stuff like this?? All the downloads???

Thanks again. Found it right away
:icon_ banana:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With the droid i'm pretty sure you have unlimited data with the 29.99 a month you pay. i've had mine since release day and i've never been charged "extra" :D

EDIT: i also use wireless tether some. still never been charged extra

OP
T

ttcoles

Reaction score
I got the app... and recorded my clip (my hubbys voice HAH) and I can not assign it... I can navigate through... i will save 1st, and then it will ask if i want as default ringtone or contact ringtone, i choose contact.. and then a search comes up asking which contact.. and it wont find the name.. it wont let me search all.. and it wont accept the name (which is for sure in my contacts) Do you know how to help?:icon_eek:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Interesting. Maybe try assigning it via your contacts?

OP
T

ttcoles

Reaction score
Crap, I got it! I had to reset my phone. Works great :icon_eek:

This is day one with this phone. its 3:20am ... im effing addicted to this phone!

whats some of your fav apps?

Gonna go to bed...

Thanks for yer help stranger ! :yr1::yr1::icon_cool: