custom themes

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by basicconcepts, Nov 27, 2010.

1. basicconcepts

basicconcepts New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so i got online looking at custom themes and found out about pandaapp but that seems too complicated for me and everything i found on the internet for themes is not what i want anyways im looking for someone that can make me a custom theme im trying to get a theme based off my car a 95 camaro convertible
    [​IMG]
    if anyone here can make custom themes that would be much appreciated im not good with computers im more about cars

2. Bullitt6996

Bullitt6996 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    If you want to make one, there are guides on it in the developers area of the forum, if not, I'm sure if you PM one of the wizards that put themes together, they'd email you a step by step on it. Have you gone to android.com and checked the developer area? Might have something for ya there. Good luck!dancedroid

3. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +72
    What is it that you want, new colors, new icons or both?

4. basicconcepts

basicconcepts New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    both using the colors of my car but not an actual pic but camaro logos chevy logos

im really bad with comps i deff dont think ill be capable of making my own theme

5. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +72
    I once thought the same thing you did as far as theming goes, but once you get into it and find the right guides/tutorials it isn't as hard as you'd think. Also, like you, I am not the most computer savvy and I was able to figure things out.

On a different note, theming is EXTREMELY time consuming and I am not too sure there would be many people willing to take on a theme for someone's personal preference (but, I may be wrong ... this community never cease to amaze me). I would suggest trying to figure it out if you want a theme that's as personalized as what you are looking for. You can do icon changes with only a couple of programs and A LOT of time lol.

I don't have an DInc nor have I ever looked into what's entailed to theming one, but I'd be MORE than happy to help you out and point you in the right direction.

Search tags for this page

camaro theme for android