1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Custom themes HELP

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by js480988, Nov 6, 2011.

1. js480988

js480988 New Member

Okay guys, I am new to this forum so forgive me for any newbie questions or simply not looking where I should for a similar post

Here is basically what I am looking to do. I searched on youtube and found how to install UD8 on an android and seems simple. Hopefully there is a way to get to the recovery when you have a fullout touch screen phone.
    What I want to do is actually create a Zelda theme which consists basically of a wallpaper and modified icons. All icons such as: browser, contacts button, messages, button, and even downloaded application icons, have zelda icons instead. Is there an application that i can download on my computer that can create these files and then be installed on a UD8?

If so, please provide me with the steps. Thanks
  2. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry but I am a little confused. What type of files do you mean?

And as far as installing ROMs and such you need to make sure that you have one that is correct for your phone and I would make sure you have all the info and knowledge you need before you dive in and start flashing.