Custom Ringtones, Not Just Liberty?

micp1480

Reaction score
Fission, Liberty and GummyJar, are all having the same identical problem, which is the inability to set custom ringtones. Hopefully this will shed some light on the developers to narrow the problem down. As far as the charging light issue, I am at a dead end.

MICP1480

cydetrakd

Reaction score
this was my main and only complaint on libertyrom and its been stated this is fixed in 1.5 hence the update since kerjar31 and jrummy16 had to chase the basework to get it working and it will work as soon as the update is dropped.

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
I can live without the custom ringtones and the battery charging light, for what my Droid 2 is doing right now. I am flying on my Droid, and the heat is down. I am very happy. I am pushing 1700 on the bench test at 80% battery.

MICP1480

cydetrakd

Reaction score
It shouldn't be much longer I meant to say framework instead of basework but k&j are the first developers to have a blurless rom who will have it working I can't wait till 1.5 drops just for that alone. I've been using custom tones since the days of my nokia 255i so I've been spoiled and liberty is the main rom my phone likes seriously when I goto restore squidly or apex its nothing but problems so I've been without custom tones but otherwise a great rom

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
M

micp1480

Reaction score
I cant wait for 1.5, and if it takes awhile, so be it. I rather get things right rather than rushing it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk