Custom Pandora!! What colors would YOU like to see??

nyteowl

Reaction score
Just curious, have these apks been updated to new version? Looks like current version is 1.5.7.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't seem to get to the files. It keeps saying error (on the db website)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Hey Droid DOES,

There's an update for Pandora and I've been using your cyan version. I'd like to get the update and keep your theme. I'd like to try and swap out the files you themed to the updated version myself. Is that possible? If so, what files do I need to swap? Or is there more to it than that?

Changing icons are not a problem for me, but I get lost in the .xml's. I'm familiar with hex editors and codes, and have changed the system texts before. But it's been a while.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Droid DOES,

There's an update for Pandora and I've been using your cyan version. I'd like to get the update and keep your theme. I'd like to try and swap out the files you themed to the updated version myself. Is that possible? If so, what files do I need to swap? Or is there more to it than that?

Changing icons are not a problem for me, but I get lost in the .xml's. I'm familiar with hex editors and codes, and have changed the system texts before. But it's been a while.

Version 1.5.8 and higher can be themed but not transparent unfortunately. Neither me, ecsnead, or thebowers can figure it out. When the xml edits are made for transparency, the images are cut off for some reason that doesn't make sense at all. :(

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
Thanks man, that's what I wanted to know. I can live with what I have. I've been wanting to dig a little deaper into theming than just icons. Thanks again for the quick response.

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man, that's what I wanted to know. I can live with what I have. I've been wanting to dig a little deaper into theming than just icons. Thanks again for the quick response.

Anytime bro! And, if you want to learn some things about theming, I'd be more than happy to help you out :)

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
Thanks!! I still have your gmail somewheres. I may hit you up sometime through gtalk. Maybe in the morning :p jk

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks!! I still have your gmail somewheres. I may hit you up sometime through gtalk. Maybe in the morning :p jk

No problem bro! If you don't have it anymore, just shoot me a pm and I'll give it to you :)