1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Custom notification app?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Nausicaa, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Nausicaa

Nausicaa New Member

I'm not sure how to find this, but I want to turn on some custom notifications so that it would remind me every hour or something to do something. For instance when I sit at my computer I would like to be well hydrated, so it would be really neat if there was an app that just made a little notification sound and/or blinked the LED.

Thanks.
  2. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

i dont buy custom app
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

What you are looking for already exist in the form of your clock on the Droid or Alarms on the D2. You can set up custom notifications using your own mp3 files by using an app called ringdroid, Use them for notifications or just use an mp3 file for your notifications.

It's easy to set up in the settings of the Alarm or Clock, whichever you have on your phone.
  4. Nausicaa

Nausicaa New Member

Is there a possibility to make it repeat every hour or say 30 minutes rather than by day? I looked at the clock and it isn't made to repeat during the day, only by day.