Custom notification app?

Nausicaa

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to find this, but I want to turn on some custom notifications so that it would remind me every hour or something to do something. For instance when I sit at my computer I would like to be well hydrated, so it would be really neat if there was an app that just made a little notification sound and/or blinked the LED.

Thanks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to find this, but I want to turn on some custom notifications so that it would remind me every hour or something to do something. For instance when I sit at my computer I would like to be well hydrated, so it would be really neat if there was an app that just made a little notification sound and/or blinked the LED.

Thanks.

What you are looking for already exist in the form of your clock on the Droid or Alarms on the D2. You can set up custom notifications using your own mp3 files by using an app called ringdroid, Use them for notifications or just use an mp3 file for your notifications.

It's easy to set up in the settings of the Alarm or Clock, whichever you have on your phone.

OP
Nausicaa

Nausicaa

Reaction score
Is there a possibility to make it repeat every hour or say 30 minutes rather than by day? I looked at the clock and it isn't made to repeat during the day, only by day.