Custom Miui Lockscreens

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
whoever wants it... that's 11.26 dinc miui slider.

Oh, okay. Do you have the icons? That's what I'm trying to change mine to. Also, the pressed icons, etc?

yes, i have the entire framework and every piece of the slider... though i dont think it looks like that ugly screenshot you posted :)

whoever wants it... that's 11.26 dinc miui slider.

Isn't that the exact same slider for any "stock" MIUI ROM?

It certainly looks like the same slider on my Droid.

lol, it's not my place to say if it is or not... they asked for 11.26 dinc and i can provide.

Haha that was one of two pics that I could find with that lockscreen and the other was the older MIUI lockscreen. Which actually looks really nice. But, do you think you could send those my way?:) They are the same as in the pic though, right? Just not as crappy looking?

xformulax

Reaction score
Haha that was one of two pics that I could find with that lockscreen and the other was the older MIUI lockscreen. Which actually looks really nice. But, do you think you could send those my way?:) They are the same as in the pic though, right? Just not as crappy looking?

i'm still not sure exactly what you're looking for, but if it's not in here it's not stock on the 11.26 dinc lockscreen.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4221310/11.26.dinc.framework.zip

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

i'm still not sure exactly what you're looking for, but if it's not in here it's not stock on the 11.26 dinc lockscreen.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4221310/11.26.dinc.framework.zip

Ugh, I'm an idiot. I have a picture of the lockscreen that is perfect that I could've posted. Here is the link: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Nf2JQKV2t1I/TPhOK1CNs1I/AAAAAAAAAZI/HZ1IyGgHRZI/s1600/3-12.png
Is the one you sent the same as that?
And I actually said Desire but I'm sure they're the same lockscreen. Could be wrong though.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
The one you sent looks the same as the lockscreen for the Droid 1. Is it possible to take the images from the ROM itself, the Desire ROM(MIUI), and just apply them to the Droid?

xformulax

Reaction score
yes... that is the third time today i misinterpreted something i read. ugh... my mind is slipping.

i can get you the files for the desire, gimme a second.

edit: wait... even though i said dinc, those are pulled from 11.26 desire (so i was on the right track in the beginning :))

you sure that desire screen isnt themed?

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
yes... that is the third time today i misinterpreted something i read. ugh... my mind is slipping.

i can get you the files for the desire, gimme a second.

It's all good man:) It's happened to me a few times on here lately. And people didn't fail to make sure I knew that I did it.

And great! Thanks! I just really like that phone, unlock, and sms icon with the Desire 11.26 MIUI ROM.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
They were pulled from the Desire stock ROM? Or the Desire MIUI ROM? Because I looked through that whole folder and the only lockscreen icons it had inside were the same as the ones I have now. I'm trying to find the ones from that picture that I linked.

xformulax

Reaction score
those files are from 11.26.desire.miui

the screenshot you posted has to be a themed miui desire

Z

ZeroBarrier

All MIUI lock screens are the exact same. The screenshot you posted is a modified lock screen. So you'll have to find the modified files to pull the modified images.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I know where the exact download that that guy got his MIUI from so it could be an edited one. It's on XDA. I was looking through that file though and there was an image that was the gray circle in the pic but I would think it would all be one image. I guess I'll have to download the one he has and check it out. But, will the icons work for my Droid?

xformulax

Reaction score
Well I know where the exact download that that guy got his MIUI from so it could be an edited one. It's on XDA. I was looking through that file though and there was an image that was the gray circle in the pic but I would think it would all be one image. I guess I'll have to download the one he has and check it out. But, will the icons work for my Droid?

get me the link and i'll look real quick.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

get me the link and i'll look real quick.

Yep, it's modded. It says MIUIMod v2. I can still send the link if you want.